I love cold weather so much

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
I love the snow and it’s so beautiful and peaceful but the primary reason why I love the cold winter is because everyone is miserable and inside their houses. Everyone goes to work, occasionally to the grocery store & then comes home and stays in there unable to have fun. I like that nobody is having fun walks outside or basking in the sun at the beach with their friends and family. I like that nobody is having a family pool day and grilling session & later that night a bonfire outside all the while chatting away with their loved ones.

I like that nobody is having fun in the winter—besides me. Tis the season where I come alive.

I love winter ❄️

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, basedblackpiller, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
Winter has so much fun, ice skating, snow angels, snow kisses :3.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51576
I prefer summer weather tbh. Less time is wasted. I hate wearing coats and I hate having to shovel snow and driving in it.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Incel weather rejoice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Whitepill_Saint
I would like to wither away and die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 51576 and Whitepill_Saint
makes your skin glisten too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Whitepill_Saint
I love the snow and it’s so beautiful and peaceful but the primary reason why I love the cold winter is because everyone is miserable and inside their houses. Everyone goes to work, occasionally to the grocery store & then comes home and stays in there unable to have fun. I like that nobody is having fun walks outside or basking in the sun at the beach with their friends and family. I like that nobody is having a family pool day and grilling session & later that night a bonfire outside all the while chatting away with their loved ones.

I like that nobody is having fun in the winter—besides me. Tis the season where I come alive.

I love winter ❄️
Nigga, I love winter cuz I like to freeze. On some odd unorthodox masochistic kink shit.

Summer is superior tho, I get to flex my physique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back