I LOVE CURRIES ❤️

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

MGTOW LORD: PART OF THE KINH MASTER RACE 🇻🇳 🇰🇭 🇱🇦
They live rent free in everybody’s heads here constantly tormenting the faggots on this fourm. Curries gain sustenance and power from cringing women and making faggots here rage.

Curry women are the N.01 in the world (not debatable) curry men also have the highest SMV as well (non negotiable don’t try to argue against this fact below I won’t reply I’ll ignore you bitch).

Keep hatin on the BHAII Jaaani brothers never forget your GFs favourite food is Indian curry with lamb biryani and prakoras. @Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @Chadethnic101

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Not one of the tagged people is actually Indian, just from the subcontinent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@printerandFaggotDickSuckerMax is not curry or Indian or Bengali he is a demented demon slave who was made to suck satans cock, he is a filthy dirty sub animal who is even unworthy of being a slave that’s how worthless he is

• +1
Indian women are hot ngl

• +1
Indian women are hot ngl
🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’d be cappin if I were to say I ain’t done shit with whores from that region but JFL 😂🤣. Though I do admit they are criminally underrated a shame that it’s considered an L to be with them

• Woah
join curry mafia

They live rent free in everybody’s heads here constantly tormenting the faggots on this fourm. Curries gain sustenance and power from cringing women and making faggots here rage.

Curry women are the N.01 in the world (not debatable) curry men also have the highest SMV as well (non negotiable don’t try to argue against this fact below I won’t reply I’ll ignore you bitch).

Keep hatin on the BHAII Jaaani brothers never forget your GFs favourite food is Indian curry with lamb biryani and prakoras. @Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @Chadethnic101
Rate my Indian Oneitis

It’s that or Sikh frame moggers
They don’t look sikh then again they do have that paki look so they could be one of those tribes I guess. But one is too dark to be from there. Still weird bodies they have indeed. Would still fuck doe cos I ain’t gay

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Gengar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back