I love dirty female feetsoles and socks

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Idk why but the thought of hooking up with like a 4/10 Russian white girl as a fellow slavcel fat dick subhuman just turns me the fuck on, the thought of me removing her shoes then the BAD smell of her SOILED feetsies just hit me then I realize just how wet and soiled and grey her pair of white socks has become and man the STENCH uhhh then removing the socks too and fuck she GOT WHITE TOES YUMMMMM
Fuck, then I proceed to literally eat her sweaty unwashed unclean asshole burying my ugly fucking face in it nose deep and just BEGGING for a wet fart to be coming my way while I'm at it

OK now im gonna fap to this. Yes prolly I'll end up moving to Moscow, slavic white girls tend to be the hottest tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Perfection, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 3 others
Time to bleach my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Dirty feet are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
So you're going to spend your late father's inheritance on smelling the dirty feet of female russian social rejects

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
IMG 3122

• JFL
Fucking pussy. Tell me you really wouldn't? Really?
I like feet but not from a 4/10 foid and the wet fart part killed the vibe

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and murdah
So you're going to spend your late father's inheritance on smelling the dirty feet of female russian social rejects
I wouldn't PAY for it so no. I want them to fuck me for free. And LTR

1 PSL subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism

Average indian

• JFL
Idk why but the thought of hooking up with like a 4/10 Russian white girl as a fellow slavcel fat dick subhuman just turns me the fuck on, the thought of me removing her shoes then the BAD smell of her SOILED feetsies just hit me then I realize just how wet and soiled and grey her pair of white socks has become and man the STENCH uhhh then removing the socks too and fuck she GOT WHITE TOES YUMMMMM
Fuck, then I proceed to literally eat her sweaty unwashed unclean asshole burying my ugly fucking face in it nose deep and just BEGGING for a wet fart to be coming my way while I'm at it

OK now im gonna fap to this. Yes prolly I'll end up moving to Moscow, slavic white girls tend to be the hottest tbh
GTFO from the UK, untermensch.

One girlfriend of mine had perfect feet and I couldn’t even appreciate it because I’m not a foot creep.

• Love it
One girlfriend of mine had perfect feet and I couldn’t even appreciate it because I’m not a foot creep.
damn you are such a moron. I woulda munched on them

How do you live

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Is this thread satire? If not, your dopamine receptors need a detox…

Only cucks and foids use the word "creep"

• +1
Reactions: murdah and WeiWei
F22aXY5WUAAuBP7 1
I always dream of sucking on Nicki Minaj soles and toes

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, ReadBooksEveryday and WeiWei
Ew nigga gross

Where are you from even wtf