I love eye raping females.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
On the bus, on the train, on the streets, etc.. doesn't matter where. if i see a female that isn't deformed, too young, or too old, you best be sure i will eye rape them.

I stare at their tits, ass, thighs, neck, face, everything.. not one part of their bodies remains from my male gaze. and i love their reaction, i love how timid they get, how cautions, how intimidated, hell most of the time they seem to like it. they like it that i as a Male am considering breeding them, they are turned on (in case of Chad) and terrified (in case of everyone else) so again Lookism shows in their very basic primal behaviour... if sub 5 Males can't rape females (rape isn't real btw) without going to jail then least they can do is eye rape them. these hoes have no right to complain. but anyway getting back to topic, ah yes when whores For example are wearing mini skirts and tight jeans... do you really except me to not stare and want to rape them at the spot? that's preposterous.

Indeed i will stare, even my own cousin isn't safe from this, i have stared and violated her figure many times, one time she even stopped me and asked 'hey why do you keep looking at me like that?' naturally i answered.. 'i'm admiring your female figure' in response she called me a dumby.(i got very hard when she said this) so i got up (i was sitting on the couch) and touched her big jiggly plump 14 year old jb ass (i was 16 at the time) she looked somewhat shocked but at the same time deep down she understood why i did it, and from that point on i played with her butt and legs many times (on the prefix of massage lol) good times put also a reminder that if i was ugly she would've reported my ass..

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, PubertyMaxxer, Arkantos and 6 others
Ok bro

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Indeed i will stare, even my own cousin isn't safe from this, i have stared and violated her figure many times, one time she even stopped me and asked 'hey why do you keep looking at me like that?' naturally i answered.. 'i'm admiring your female figure' in response she called me a dumby.(i got very hard when she said this) so i got up (i was sitting on the couch) and touched her big jiggly plumb 14 year old jb ass (i was 16 at the time) she looked somewhat shocked but at the same time deep down she understood why i did it, and from that point on i played with her butt and legs many times (on the prefix of massage lol) good times put also a reminder that if i was ugly she would've reported my ass
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

If you are good looking why did you want to rope?

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If you are good looking why did you want to rope?

I'm not good looking, just slightly above average.

But is that the only reason why i should rope? because i can think of plenty more.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
I'm not good looking, just slightly above average.

But is that the only reason why i should rope? because i can think of plenty more.
Roping Subhuman

I'm mirin having a female cousin very hard

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
On the bus, on the train, on the streets, etc.. doesn't matter where. if i see a female that isn't deformed, too young, or too old, you best be sure i will eye rape them.

I stare at their tits, ass, thighs, neck, face, everything.. not one part of their bodies remains from my male gaze. and i love their reaction, i love how timid they get, how cautions, how intimidated, hell most of the time they seem to like it. they like it that i as a Male am considering breeding them, they are turned on (in case of Chad) and terrified (in case of everyone else) so again Lookism shows in their very basic primal behaviour... if sub 5 Males can't rape females (rape isn't real btw) without going to jail then least they can do is eye rape them. these hoes have no right to complain. but anyway getting back to topic, ah yes when whores For example are wearing mini skirts and tight jeans... do you really except me to not stare and want to rape them at the spot? that's preposterous.

Indeed i will stare, even my own cousin isn't safe from this, i have stared and violated her figure many times, one time she even stopped me and asked 'hey why do you keep looking at me like that?' naturally i answered.. 'i'm admiring your female figure' in response she called me a dumby.(i got very hard when she said this) so i got up (i was sitting on the couch) and touched her big jiggly plump 14 year old jb ass (i was 16 at the time) she looked somewhat shocked but at the same time deep down she understood why i did it, and from that point on i played with her butt and legs many times (on the prefix of massage lol) good times put also a reminder that if i was ugly she would've reported my ass..
peak autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
I do this all the time and women make expressions of disgust and move an object in between us :lul: They move to show me their backs and once I walk past them they open back up again.

Every now and then a female will be delighted I looked at them like that, but thats once a millenium.

u were a good mod

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
And some guys still wonder how i became a mod.

Look at this thread jfl.. with this level of based conscience is it any wonder?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Go to instagram, they show off for free there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 1464
Mfw I get ignored in PMs :feelsrope:

Not even remotely the same thing.

Staring at a screen of some foid isn't the same as irl.
Irl staring is risky and makes you look like you vaildate them fully, best is to find that foid you like so much irl on ig

Not even remotely the same thing.

Staring at a screen of some foid isn't the same as irl.
I get a rush when I follow a girl in yoga pants and get close to her with a boner

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, BigBoy and Deleted member 4563
bro no rape is bad ok

i agree with “if they don’t want to be stared at they shouldn’t be wearing revealing clothes.”

jfl if you think it doesn’t increase the chances of being raped, wearing revealing clothes around subhumans is like wearing jewels in a favela, you’re asking for it. Doesn’t mean it’s right, but if you’re that bothered about being looked at don’t wear revealing shit just for chad attention jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Meanwhile I am struggling to make eye contact for more then 2 sec

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and turkproducer
1583061170491-png.289197

Attachments

• 1583061170491.png
    1583061170491.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 144
Just wear sun glasses theory