I love going to the zoo to humiliate and embarrass lions and tigers

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I like to have my girl or some chick friends of ours record me standing with my back toward the lions den and the lion sneaks up and tries to lunge at me only to crash into the glass like Mr bean or some looney tunes character šŸ˜‚

So funny. Have fun living a life in captivity without pussy, you animals. So glad us humans rule over you.

Canā€™t wait to get my new pants in the mail today and fuck some pussy later too. Gonna be a good day haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baerr, liberiangrimreaper, deadstock and 4 others
You would think after all these failed attempts, these animals would learn that there is a glass.
Why did God make them so dumb

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Vermilioncore and Slayer
some animals are such overconfident faggots ngl they really need to learn their place

every time I read about an aggressive maneating bear/shark/lion whatever I get the primal urge to send a 700 nitro express straight through their skull

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I remember when I was in the zoo one day and I was eating a banana while walking, some gorilla saw that and was using sign language type shit signalling me to give it to him, but i ate it in front of him and he was just staring like a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vermilioncore and Slayer
I remember when I was in the zoo one day and I was eating a banana while walking, some gorilla saw that and was using sign language type shit signalling me to give it to him, but i ate it in front of him and he was just staring like a cuck
I wouldā€™ve used sign language back and told him in ape speak that I was gonna lynch him like all niggers deserve

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ElySioNs
You would think after all these failed attempts, these animals would learn that there is a glass.
Why did God make them so dumb
I know. Then after they crash into the glass they keep pawing at it like ā€œomg this canā€™t be happeningā€ haha what a dumb fucking animal. I love being human

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
All because you got cucked by a cat

• JFL
I love being human
HUMANITY FTW!!! LFG!!!

• JFL
I wouldā€™ve used sign language back and told him in ape speak that I was gonna lynch him like all niggers deserve
Some cuck threw a chocolate bar at him and the gorilla catched it mid air, opened the foil of the chocolate bar and ate it. Mfs are smarter than you think but who cares they are our slaves and entertainment sources in the end that intelligence didn't help them escape enslavement but that is pretty ironic to say considering that's how we are with God. We are His zoo nothing more

• JFL
All because you got cucked by a cat
Na I cucked my cat. He has a crush and I always embarrass and humiliate him in front of her so she knows heā€™s a pushover and doesnā€™t give him pussy

nigga they will eat you

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mandibular, T50gandycel and Vermilioncore
Some cuck threw a chocolate bar at him and the gorilla catched it mid air, opened the foil of the chocolate bar and ate it. Mfs are smarter than you think but who cares they are our slaves and entertainment sources in the end but that is pretty ironic to say considering that's how we are with God. We are His zoo nothing more
Too bad they got little dicks and look like shit. Iā€™d love to show a female gorilla my penis size compared to her cuck husbands

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
Too bad they got little dicks and look like shit. Iā€™d love to show a female gorilla my penis size compared to her cuck husbands
Imagine cucking a gorilla while all he can do is watch in his little cage like a cuck šŸ¤£ Beat your chest in front of him and the female gorilla too, to assert dominance they really hate that shit and they get pissed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and T50gandycel
Imagine cucking a gorilla while all he can do is watch in his little cage like a cuck šŸ¤£ Beat your chest in front of him and the female gorilla too, to assert dominance they really hate that shit and they get pissed
cuck buddy so hard he gonna start evolving on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs