I love hoes with lip fillers

Nerfmonk

Nerfmonk

Iron
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
97
Reputation
198
Im starting to love when bitches get their lips filled to the fucking brim with fillers.

It does not look aesthetic or beautiful in the traditional sense but it has a deeper appeal.

I love it because it signals that they intentionally have made their mouths into cum draining machines and gives of the vibe that their mouths aren't primarily made for talking or being intelligent and eloquent and instead that its only purpose is draining my cum.

Which is the true purpose of females.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230124-093321~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230124-093321~2.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230124-093809~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230124-093809~2.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230124-105831~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230124-105831~2.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, andromeda, Artemis and 1 other person
sheboon fever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerfmonk
inquisitive-pato.jpg
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Nerfmonk

Similar threads

I
Replies
0
Views
17
ihaveacleft
I
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
10
Views
60
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
C
Replies
1
Views
24
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼
Idontknowlol
Replies
5
Views
40
bnugly
bnugly
S
Replies
23
Views
88
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top