I love how guys on here

No, you stupid son of a bitch crack baby. You're a bigot, an old fashioned bigot who doesn't fit in.

Faggot JFL reacted my post when I called him a bigot. What a dumbass.

Legit this dude is a weirdo

Legit this dude is a weirdo
If I ever saw him IRL I would beat his ass so badly that he wouldn't be able to shit talk shit to anyone else again. And guess what? He would get his wimp skull fractured if he ever spoke like that to someone irl
Nope fuck this forum,getting nothing but hate from me 😆

Shut up u ugly bastard
John jonah jameson lol

If I ever saw him IRL I would beat his ass so badly that he wouldn't be able to shit talk shit to anyone else again. And guess what? He would get his wimp skull fractured if he ever spoke like that to someone irl

Shut up u ugly bastard View attachment 1730654

You sound like a straight dork jfl you lame niglet

Shut up u ugly bastard View attachment 1730654

Always remember for the rest of your life,how I'd call you a nigger and demolish your face right in front of your fat nigger mother.

Ok, cracker. That's why your ex wife left you for the BBC. That's why your mom's a whore, you ugly bastard.

You're a ugly baboon nigger lol get mad nigger I'd beat you till you can't breathe nomore bahahaha nigga nigga nigga

I beat da fuck out you that's on God nigga jfl I'd beat you down Like kutakente ,imma poor kool-aid and hot sauce on yo dead body nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16369
Say I'm on another level of ugly but would never show theirselves. Their excuse would be I'm not trying to dox theirselves which is a major cope. They have to protect their ego and be hidden. 9/10 it's some ugly motherfucker saying it that you'll straight laugh at.or possibly a teenager.

Now look at my post showing Alexis Texas ass and guys calling her obese and fat. Absolutely absurd to think she's unattractive, that just proves this forum is straight weird and only admire Tyler Maher type of jaws,you'd probably suck his dick.

On top of that, most guys especially when they age are average to ugly. It's actually rare for a guy to be considered good looking even to guys. I could go through a woman's profile on Facebook and find no guy I could catfish with because he's that good looking. Especially at my age of 39. I could post a ton of guys and they'd be considered ugly on here,but somehow my haters will say he mogs me. Truth is you're all ugly if you can't even show yourself and expect some fresh virgin jb.
…..Im
Sorry it’s the truth
63FA2279 7671 4571 AB71 AE23F31B1A9F

…is this whole forums just blacks

@Octillionaire3 please tell him I don't play I'm about to fly to his house I'm so pissed
I turned 18 a couple months ago and I bought myself a draco for my birthday, come pull up bitch, bullets eating up your body one to the head and all that shit you've been talking will have an early ending 😭😭

I turned 18 a couple months ago and I bought myself a draco for my birthday, come pull up bitch, bullets eating up your body one to the head and all that shit you've been talking will have an early ending 😭😭
I'd love to buy a gun and gun you down,I'd feel no remorse but then I'd get locked up with a bunch of niggers which would be hell on earth. Too bad there's laws holding me back. I'll just wait for the race war go down when everyone's killing eachother then it's on.

I have a ar15 nigga want the don’t want the smoke bitch

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

Niggas ain't bout that life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón

You sound like the typical retarded nigger in Ohio, nothing unique or special about you. You sound like a ignorant low iq nigger and look just like the rest of them.

No lol a 6ft punk looking soy white guy,I told him he had a soy neckbeard too that's when he threw a bottle at me and missed.

And lookism was worse then this place when I was on there.
Total pile of bullshit story,

thread full of rage.

This temper tantrum is just phenomenal

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Total pile of bullshit story,

thread full of rage.

This temper tantrum is just phenomenal
Lol not a bullshit story,I told one larp and said it was a larp on that thread. I don't larp like you faggots on here