I love late night cruises

Deleted member 6475

Deleted member 6475

Six Feet Under
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Posts
12,553
Reputation
22,993
I live in a small village and when i am really sad/pityful i just borrow my uncles motorcycle and drive 20-30km with nice music
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mikecel
I like doing that too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
My 1 years old nephew likes too. You are on the same level.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I ride my gs 1200 around a lot, like to ride through the city at night and through downtown
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Doomer life
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6475

Similar threads

6
Replies
2
Views
43
6’7whitechad
6
kbj
Replies
8
Views
38
kbj
kbj
johnxz
Replies
12
Views
31
StoicAscension
StoicAscension
Thodian
Replies
9
Views
37
Thodian
Thodian
Idontknowlol
Replies
5
Views
43
bnugly
bnugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top