• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 19896 and 3 others
like this?
F012C290 0D9E 47F5 AFB1 6F7F8CFD6C9E

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and isis_Bleach
I gain enjoyment and pleasure watching them cry gets my cock hard

Ok I’m 🧢 rn I actually try to comfort them as I’m too fucking caring irl but I hoendtly WISH I was evil so I could laugh @ them. I’m a simp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, subhuman incel, Chadlitecel and 3 others
I get really hard when I see that their makeup is ruined from crying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19896

Ok I’m 🧢 rn I actually try to comfort them as I’m too fucking caring irl but I hoendtly WISH I was evil so I could laugh @ them. I’m a simp
You should embrace the light triad.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
You should embrace the light triad.
No never gets me laid I jsut get used in the end no point I’m light triad women want dark triad they are satanic beasts made from the devil like Eve from the garden of Eden all women have inherent sin in their souls filthy beasts they all are

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and isis_Bleach

Same tbh:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No never gets me laid I jsut get used in the end no point I’m light triad women want dark triad they are satanic beasts made from the devil like Eve from the garden of Eden all women have inherent sin in their souls filthy beasts they all are
I’m a good little cuck who simps for girls and desperately craves their attention and bodies
I might as well be a bitch myself
I’m a good little girl simp for me call me cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m a good little cuck who simps for girls and desperately craves their attention and bodies
I’m not as bad as you I have dignity and am openly sexist as I cannot hide my hatred for such a gender but I still simp as biology overrides my hatred

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Ideal is to be a good bad boy. You're dark and distant but good on the inside.

:owo:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I’m not as bad as you I have dignity and am openly sexist as I cannot hide my hatred for such a gender but I still simp as biology overrides my hatred
Well I am openly sexist too I don’t even deny it tbh irl and tell girls about it but honestly normies take sexism for granted everybody fucking knows girls and guys act different like it’s just taken for granted by most ppl, can’t even call it sexism bro it’s just the truth “sexism” doesn’t mean anything
But yea like these girls I fall in love and shit and become a little cuck bitch:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:theyre just so fun and charming

I hate seeing anyone cry especially girls. I just want them to shut the fuck up. They have nothing to cry about

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach