I love sissy music

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I like songs where the singer is some simp crying for some slut and telling her he’ll always be by her side even if she leaves him and songs about begging for her to not forget him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, Heinrich Schmidt, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
those singers mog you lil guy they still get pussy even though they’re beta simps

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Vermilioncore
Justin Bieber ?

Justin Bieber ?
Nah he just makes love songs about relationships and trouble in relationships. I like songs about a guy who never even got the girl he just simped for her and got left behind

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Manletmachine
Nah he just makes love songs about relationships and trouble in relationships. I like songs about a guy who never even got the girl he just simped for her and got left behind
Such as?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
How about >10 minute long doom metal epics whining about their ex's

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Vermilioncore
I like songs where the singer is some simp crying for some slut and telling her he’ll always be by her side even if she leaves him and songs about begging for her to not forget him
Me too.

They are just like me.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
How about >10 minute long doom metal epics whining about their ex's

Have you heard any songs from the album Watching From a Distance by Warning? Great doom album. Whole album is him whining about the same shit in every song. Brilliant

Have you heard any songs from the album Watching From a Distance by Warning? Great doom album. Whole album is him whining about the same shit in every song. Brilliant

I was actually going to post a song from that album but after reviewing the lyrics to the title track I decided against it because the guy is whining about a relationship he's in (either that or reading his 13 year old sister's diary), which is arguably even more of a pussy move, but still didn't fit the theme.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Good girl