I love talking to under 18 year old girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
I love talking to under 18 year old girls. They’re so bouncy and enthusiastic eager to please me. I’m the first chadlite they had..

Meanwhile every 21 yo I talk to been sexually assaulted and did anal 5 times. Nigger what

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, mogstars, zeshama and 15 others
Fuark you really are that guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, dimorphism, Deleted member 61588 and 3 others
IMG 1900

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Alt Number 3
i read the title as under 10

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Horny nigga detected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Alt Number 3
@FBl

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and FBl
It’s true tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, zeshama, LooksmaxxHopeful and 8 others
I love talking to under 18 year old girls. They’re so bouncy and enthusiastic eager to please me. I’m the first chadlite they had..

Meanwhile every 21 yo I talk to been sexually assaulted and did anal 5 times. Nigger what
View attachment 2718225
Average Indian

It’s a universal experience for every foid above the age of 18 to go through some sort of debilitating sexual trauma which they use to try and justify the reasons for why they are whores today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, the next o'pry and Alt Number 3
It’s a universal experience for every foid above the age of 18 to go through some sort of debilitating sexual trauma which they use to try and justify the reasons for why they are whores today
fuckkkits so over

Less taking more posting fat ass pawgs

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
who doesn’t haha

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
who doesn’t haha
what happens in the US if u fuck an underage girl, like lets say the age of consent in a state is 18 and you fuck a 15 year old girl what happens, is it a serious penatly of a slap on the wrist

what happens in the US if u fuck an underage girl, like lets say the age of consent in a state is 18 and you fuck a 15 year old girl what happens, is it a serious penatly of a slap on the wrist
@Gengar can you delete this

View attachment 2718225
based and lifefuel

Status
Not open for further replies.