I love the copers in here keep saying Eye area>Jaw and bones

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS GUY GETS MORE BITCHES THAN YOU?
THIS NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING SLOTH
HIS IPD IS SO FUCKING SUBHUMAN YET HE STILL SLAYS

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, SPFromNY914, Need2Ascend and 5 others
jaw is law, water is wet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 1180, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Eye area is law, water is dry

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 8486 and 14 others
cause hes nigga
a white/ethinic guy with the same features as him would be 2/1.5 psl lower than him

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Nordiccel, reptiles and 3 others
Oh sure, bec people on the internet say the truh all the time, right?

• +1
Reactions: BlackDellisola and ovosoundszn
He is 6'3 with above average physique so that height + mulatto + physique combo halos him.

IRL especially in motion angularity and projection of the lower third is more important than eye area. Flaws of eye area are less noticable in motion.
That being said both are important and needed no need to put one up against the other. Just see if you have any flaws and then see if there is any realistic/viable solution. That's it, no need for further "jaw vs eye" debate.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, owlofathena, PubertyMaxxer and 14 others
Race is law, water is humid.

Most black people in America are ugly
Hes above average for a black guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 9852 and Warlow
Plus hes tall

He is 6'3 with above average physique so that height + mulatto + physique combo halos him.

IRL especially in motion angularity and projection of the lower third is more important than eye area. Flaws of eye area are less noticable in motion.
That being said both are important and needed no need to put one up against the other. Just see if you have any flaws and then see if there is any realistic/viable solution. That's it, no need for further "jaw vs eye" debate.
So therefore eye area is not LAW, this is where I'm trying to get at.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Kingkellz
cause hes nigga
a white/ethinic guy with the same features as him would be 2/1.5 psl lower than him
So therefore eye area is not law, stop the fucking eye copers in here.

LOL you're sniffin glue if you think that black truecel gymcel slays

• +1
Reactions: COLTON
does this guy actually pull? who is he? if hes pulling black girls that doesnt count. even i basically got harassed by black girls when i worked with them

• +1
Reactions: Hozay

As sad as it is, this debate is never gonna end. It’s frustrating.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz
LOL you're sniffin glue if you think that black truecel gymcel slays
This.

A 5'7" ugly framecel BWC would out slay him easily.

BWC mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Warlow and Hozay
Jaw is law Alain had cute but non hunter eyes and roasties wanted him anyways. Without his lower third and bones he’d be a joke.

Jaw is law Alain had cute but non hunter eyes and roasties wanted him anyways. Without his lower third and bones he’d be a joke.
his eyes are beautiful. they just arent hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and St. Wristcel
How do you know he pulls?

Eye area is bones. Masculinization of the eye sockets takes place when the zygomatic bone is higher set, which is also a result of masculinization. High cheekbones and masculine eyes already covers a big part of facial attractiveness related to bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8758
eye area is wet, water is law

Last edited:
cover his eye area with ur finger. he could've have been legit tyrone with normal ipd and eyes

cause hes nigga
Most people here are from Europe or all white area so they don't know this simple fact.

white men are more aesthetically pleasing, especially to a non-ss-african eye. so a non-ss-african woman who regularly pursued black men would presumably not be concerned with aesthetics, so i guess it kind of makes sense that the eye area would be less important? hes still not good looking though, even for a black guy

Just be an hollywood actor in the 70s when the standards were way lower bro!

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Just be an hollywood actor in the 70s when the standards were way lower bro!
And Delon’s eyes are masculine, not “cute”.

A9AE202F 679D 4538 8035 39D8D104B18E

He has high cheekbones and, as a result, a straight supraorbital, hence why he has almost no upper iris show.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6512
wym. its all about race, height and frame. hes ethnic which sucks. but tall and wide frame. also thug personality seems like ngl and alpha male. and pretty good looking tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Eye area is important for pics Jaw doesn’t matter as long as u have a nice side profile and a square chin

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

This guy has decent lower third and hooded eyes and he still not getting girls.

Hi eyes might be far away from center but his eyes arent that bad.. despite of not having hooding.He also have decent eye slashes and eye brown which max his eye area lot.

JAW DOES NOT MATTER

So therefore eye area is not LAW, this is where I'm trying to get at.
It isn't, eye area << Jaw

Im inel because i inherited my moms subhuman round jaw, despite having top 1% eye area