I love the episode shut up and dance from black mirror

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

talentless short ugly dicklet failure
two men who victimize women. One of them cheats on his wife and fucks a hooker, the other strokes to children online.

At the end, after both are fooled into doing bad shit to keep their secrets, they have been trolled and the truth is revealed and the info is let loose. The guy who cheated comes home to find his wife crying because she knows he cheated. He gets divorce raped and his kids taken.

The pedo gets arrested and gets life in Prison and his mom gets the video of him stroking to kids online.

Very relatable charactr

• JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, vermillioncorefan, apocalypse and 3 others
two men who victimize women. One of them cheats on his wife and fucks a hooker, the other strokes to children online.

At the end, after both are fooled into doing bad shit to keep their secrets, they have been trolled and the truth is revealed and the info is let loose. The guy who cheated comes home to find his wife crying because she knows he cheated. He gets divorce raped and his kids taken.

The pedo gets arrested and gets life in Prison and his mom gets the video of him stroking to kids online.

Very relatable charactr
weird rihanna GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
i thought black mirror was some fantasy sci fi show dealing with hypotheticals

that just sounds like an average day in coomerica

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
That one and Men Against Fire are my favorites

• +1
That one and Men Against Fire are my favorites
Yeah I like that one too. Hr thinks he’s shooting roaches but turns out he’s shooting a bunch of people the whole time and has to rewatch that for all eternity as he gets cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Trilogy
is black mirror worth watching? i always avoided it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
is black mirror worth watching? i always avoided it
It’s really good. I love the episodes that involve a guy getting cucked

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bndar.337, 5'7 zoomer and lilith
It is indeed one of my favourites
The scene from the beginning when he helps the little girl is especially funny in hindsight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
One of my other favourites is with Todd from Breaking Bad tormenting his coworkers
Another relatable protagonist

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan

Very relatable charactr
i was the blackmailer guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
One of my other favourites is with Todd from Breaking Bad tormenting his coworkers
Another relatable protagonist
Yeah love that one too. Very relatable. Also like white Christmas:

Two men are locked in a cabin that turns out to be a simulation. The one guy is under arrest irl for killing the dad of the woman who cucked him. The other guy is in interrogation trying to get the cuck to confess because he himself is a peeping Tom chad who got an incel killed.

Turns out both get fucked. The cuck stays in the simulation for 1,000,000 years and the chad gets blocked from the entire world for all eternity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future_ and vermillioncorefan

Two men are locked in a cabin that turns out to be a simulation. The one guy is under arrest irl for killing the dad of the woman who cucked him. The other guy is in interrogation trying to get the cuck to confess because he himself is a peeping Tom chad who got an incel killed.

Turns out both get fucked. The cuck stays in the simulation for 1,000,000 years and the chad gets blocked from the entire world for all eternity
The cuck had the worst fate in the series
Turbo brutal
He didn't even do anything that bad

• +1
The cuck had the worst fate in the series
Turbo brutal
He didn't even do anything that bad
Yeah. He just had bad luck. His cheating slut gf decided to cuck him and block him and he accidentally killed her old fart dad. Just a shit fate overall.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse

lol i loves that one cuz i’m also blocked from reality when women see me they just see a amorphous blob speaking distorted gibberish

i also like the one where they get trapped in a scary cabin but it turns out to be a nintendo game or some shit

• JFL
lol i loves that one cuz i’m also blocked from reality when women see me they just see a amorphous blob speaking distorted gibberish

i also like the one where they get trapped in a scary cabin but it turns out to be a nintendo game or some shit
I like that one too. I think I know which one you’re talking about: a sexhaving normie visits a haunted house and has all these scary experiences, turns out he died in one second and all that was his brain hitting synapses on the game wires

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan