I Love This Foid. How Do You Rate Her?

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
She's just a nameless model in some ad I saw on my phone, but she's anything but generic. I'm not usually into thin chicks, but this one really affected me. She's hot and feminine, with beautiful lips, teeth, eyes, and fine skin. Yummy.

Not sure if she's white or ethnic, though. She could be Hispanic, or even curry. Don't care. She's still hot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, aesthetic beauty, lemonnz and 1 other person
Looks average

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and ascension
Looks good for a butter chicken

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
Bitch wore lipstick and a nigga started worshipping her. Just have a hole theory

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, lemonnz and LooksThinker
No way, she looks like a dark triad fiend that will eat me alive if I ask her for a biscuit 🐱
Looks like some angry hungarian or something

• Woah
Reactions: Lynxress
She's just a nameless model in some ad I saw on my phone, but she's anything but generic. I'm not usually into thin chicks, but this one really affected me. She's hot and feminine, with beautiful lips, teeth, eyes, and fine skin. Yummy.

Not sure if she's white or ethnic, though. She could be Hispanic, or even curry. Don't care. She's still hot.

View attachment 2808867
ltb

Bitch wore lipstick and a nigga started worshipping her. Just have a hole theory
All foids today wear lipstick, but I'm hardly into any of them. This one is very soft and feminine, and gives me hope that foids today can be as sexy as Boomers/Silent generation chicks were in their prime. Take a close look at her fine facial features, dainty figure and soft skin. Most foids today look haggard and run through by comparison.

View attachment 2808867
Look for her agency or put the photo into yandex.

Look for her agency or put the photo into yandex.
I put the photo in Google Image Search, but nothing came up. You're saying Yandex is better?

Update: Actually, Yandex is better, apparently. I found this:

Turns out this foid may be Arabic. No wonder she looks more fine and precious than your average American toilet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and aesthetic beauty
Bug eyes brutal