vux
Don't move a muscle
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2026
- Posts
- 984
- Reputation
- 1,091
I love pretending ethnic girls don't exist in public, I just completely ignore them every time even when they talk to me, cashier, doctor, sales people etc. Even I will turn my head deliberately or cross street then cross back and they look with shock at me and upset.
Or I will speed walk towards to them and then sharply cut around them to make them fearful
Now I have heard this ethnic girl at my work is complaining to the boss that I am ignoring her and she goes up to guys around me and tries to talk loud to signal she is around for whatever reason
It's just fun attacking and berating ethnic girls, even though I am Moroccan I just like attacking them. But with white girls I am very respectful and kind, I give them the shirt off my back if they want it
Or I will speed walk towards to them and then sharply cut around them to make them fearful
Now I have heard this ethnic girl at my work is complaining to the boss that I am ignoring her and she goes up to guys around me and tries to talk loud to signal she is around for whatever reason
It's just fun attacking and berating ethnic girls, even though I am Moroccan I just like attacking them. But with white girls I am very respectful and kind, I give them the shirt off my back if they want it