I love trolling rich old white boomers and bringing the hood to their suburban areas

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
Good ol white old man: “hi Mary! Good morning” he wave across the street to his fellow white boomer neighbor.

Jfl.

These old boomers are so annoying. I love just walking right by without saying hi, wearing my offensive evil shirts and then get into my car and blast some Chicago drill or trap music and then howl out the window as I drive away.

I love knowing the whole neighborhood hates me. I love knowing everyone hates me. I am better than everyone. I am superior. They are all inferior.

Maybe one day they’ll be as cool as me, but I doubt it.

Suck my dick faggots
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 11963 and 2 others

Similar threads

C
Replies
0
Views
23
crawlspace
C
Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
41
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
itsover74
Replies
6
Views
54
aysz
aysz
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
40
Neurodiver
Neurodiver
kbj
Replies
5
Views
42
walnut456
walnut456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top