I love what this site has become, before there was too much cope with gymcelling

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
When I joined here I remember guys like that Nibba guy and Fatman, gymcelling cope was rampant, some users even got offended when you suggested surgery, basically this was a bodybuilding forum, now there is actual discussion about the only legit looksmax, SURGERY

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
When I joined here I remember guys like that Nibba guy and Fatman, gymcelling cope was rampant, some users even got offended when you suggested surgery, basically this was a bodybuilding forum, now there is actual discussion about the only legit looksmax, SURGERY
Supposedly it is the one true looksmax but even then you need to have a good base with surgeries plus luck.
Without them you are going to either make your face look worse or there'll barely be any difference.

The true blackpill, it never even began for some.

Supposedly it is the one true looksmax but even then you need to have a good base with surgeries plus luck.
Without them you are going to either make your face look worse or there'll barely be any difference.

ezgif-2-c70d613f9fc4.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Yes you need base, this is common sense, if you're deformed it's over

Anything above 84kgs @ 5'10-6'1 with a lean body is just cope, that's 99% of all the benefit you'd get from gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and WannaBeA6

Cope this site was 100% better before the pol fags took over

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
no gym for your face

• +1
Reactions: currymax and WannaBeA6
D21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and WannaBeA6
everything is useless

yeah i remember that shit, nibba wanted to be orb so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
This site has a lot of dumb users, not autistic, just dumb about surgery and stuff though.

Also its a double edge sword that this place is kinda a brotherhood feel so I think many users are overly friendly with each other and not willing to rate harshly cause they dont wanna hurt their fellow forum members feelings, which is understandable and natural mind you.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Your username concerns me- are you that nigga that made the thread about cranial base on lookism.net?