I LOVE women

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
-i love how a girl knows she is gonna ghost you yet still wastes 2 hours of your life and money, pouring her mental diarreah into you and then disappearing

-i love how a girl is gonna make you wait 5 days to go out with you just to ghost you anyway

-i love how a girl is gonna be showing semi naked pics of herself just to act like a complete nun when she meets you

-i love how a girl is gonna agree to a 2nd date yet have absolutely 0 sexual intentions whatsoever

-i love how a girl is gonna gaslight you into thinking you are her type personality wise but she actually doesnt give a shit about you neither as a man nor as a human being

-i love how a girl will lead you on and then start scolding you for not making money when you meet with her

How can you not love women like this? Women are amazing, gotta love them all.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, GreekGenes and Art of Pattinson
you're either a virtuoso at role-playing a cuckold, or you're really you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, WhoTookVendetta and greycel
-i love how a girl knows she is gonna ghost you yet still wastes 2 hours of your life and money, pouring her mental diarreah into you and then disappearing

-i love how a girl is gonna make you wait 5 days to go out with you just to ghost you anyway

-i love how a girl is gonna be showing semi naked pics of herself just to act like a complete nun when she meets you

-i love how a girl is gonna agree to a 2nd date yet have absolutely 0 sexual intentions whatsoever

-i love how a girl is gonna gaslight you into thinking you are her type personality wise but she actually doesnt give a shit about you neither as a man nor as a human being

-i love how a girl will lead you on and then start scolding you for not making money when you meet with her

How can you not love women like this? Women are amazing, gotta love them all.
CUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
i mean you literally call yourself apparition, how do you expect girls not to "ghost" you :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and WhoTookVendetta
i mean you literally call yourself apparition, how do you expect girls not to "ghost" you :ROFLMAO:
the girls i meet are ghosts themselves, most people dont rly know they exist because they just stay home and have sex most of the time

the girls i meet are ghosts themselves, most people dont rly know they exist because they just stay home and have sex most of the time
do you think men are any better