I love women

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I genuinely love the women who wanna have sex with me. It just so happenss 99% of women find me invisible so there's no point in treating them as women, instead of as men which they function for me as.

Lol at thinking I am a misogynist. I love nice feet, nice phat ass PAWGs, blonde hair, pale skin, thick thighs, freckles, blue eyes... Just lol, the female body can be wonderful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, hattrick, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
also back is overrated

• +1
Reactions: son of Aphrodite
the never ending out of insanity.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 19453
women are so beautiful. Sad that the medical industry wants to fuck you so they put you on braces to fuck your face, and then rape you from your penis feelings with circumcision. All so you can feel less from the biggest pleasures in life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and 2 others
women are so beautiful. Sad that the medical industry wants to fuck you so they put you on braces to fuck your face, and then rape you from your penis feelings with circumcision. All so you can feel less from the biggest pleasures in life.
i got 3 months left of braces left (rubber bands off) will it damage my face?

230915004143 hurricane lee late 091423

I don't get misogynists. Women aren't any more shallow than we are.

But we ain't more shallow either, the fact a foid would reject 99% of this forum with a classic "I have a boyfriend" doesn't make her any less shallow than us saying "that foid had terrible lateral zygos".

We judged eachother based on bones either way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, hansmoleman, Krakowski and 1 other person
I am not. It's well documented.
i mean my teeth are already fixed essentially so will it still fuck me up even though at this point its not doing anything?

same. female supremacy is the future.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
i mean my teeth are already fixed essentially so will it still fuck me up even though at this point its not doing anything?
yes

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
my teeth werent even that crooked in the first place fuck man its over
god bless the orthodontists!!!! THey came from heaven to save us from the evil mother nature!!!!!!

• +1
But they don’t love you back

But they don’t love you back
No shit. But did you read the part where I said since 99% dont love me back I treat them as men automatically?

I don't get misogynists. Women aren't any more shallow than we are.

But we ain't more shallow either, the fact a foid would reject 99% of this forum with a classic "I have a boyfriend" doesn't make her any less shallow than us saying "that foid had terrible lateral zygos".

We judged eachother based on bones either way

Bingo. The fact that men are disgusting doesn’t mean that women aren’t, too. Fucking humanity sucks as a whole

• +1