I love you, guys

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
quality of conversations could be better, but this is a great "junk" alternative for fulfilling my "socializing" needs since it comes with advantages that are not available in real life settings (blocking people, just shutting tabs down when they get boring ,talking about what you want and ignoring the rest, etc)

real life socializing can be really tedious and repetitive, only friendless guys overly romanticize it. same with muh teen love

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, sportsmogger, sexy and 3 others
-paki

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and raleqtambrobret
quality of conversations could be better, but this is a great "junk" alternative for fulfilling my "socializing" needs since it comes with advantages that are not available in real life settings (blocking people, just shutting tabs down when they get boring ,talking about what you want and ignoring the rest, etc)

real life socializing can be really tedious and repetitive, only friendless guys overly romanticize it. same with muh teen love

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan

I love you, guys

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and cooldude1231
High iq bhai, same for me. Why waste time hanging around with normies when i need to moneymaxx asap to enjoy life?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Prince of Pakistan
High iq bhai, same for me. Why waste time hanging around with normies when i need to moneymaxx asap to enjoy life?

dont get me wrong, i love my rl friends, but it becomes old and repetitive over time. as long as you have OPTIONS to socialize, you are fine. no need to spend 5 hours 3 times per week doing the same shenanigans with your friend group

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Aw, thanks. I'm gonna give you my love.

• +1
High IQ thread tbh

• +1
dont get me wrong, i love my rl friends, but it becomes old and repetitive over time. as long as you have OPTIONS to socialize, you are fine. no need to spend 5 hours 3 times per week doing the same shenanigans with your friend group
That shit is gay just hang out once a month and thats it or work together towards something like gym

• +1
cant believe i forgot to mention the biggest advantage - you can do this while fucking sitting in your basement and watching the tv, eating, drinking and browsing the internet simultaneously, whereas in bars/irl this is reduced to having to listen to ramblings of whoever is around you and annoying enough

That shit is gay just hang out once a month and thats it or work together towards something like gym

agree. as i said, as long as you are not a statusless nobody who cant get anyone to socialize outside when you feel like it, you are better of rotting with shit like this forum