K

Kinko

Zephir
Today face skin Is 10/10

IMG 20200215 140619

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, shimada, Enlil and 3 others
U have good bones but u lack harmony to be chad idk bro . But ur still above average I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, bankrolls, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
No JB appeal, it's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Limbo and Rasputin
htn

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
he's squinting cause he has shark eyes in resting face
NO UR NOT CHAD NIGGA SOMETHING ABOUT YOU JUST LOOKS OFF AND FEMININE

Stick to gymcelling nigga cuz you have such a punchable face!

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and RichardSpencel
5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Now ill show u how a God It s made

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Limbo and Alt Number 3
U have good bones but u lack harmony to be chad idk bro . But ur still above average I think
Stop he doesn’t have good bones look at his side profile on his posts

whats your midface ratio

And also face is too long to be a chad it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and goat2x
Face is too large and lips too thin, but looks alright

His zygos are too narrow, his ego too inflated

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Catawampus, william and 3 others
Why do u always hate , don’t u have anything better to do ?
Awe I'm sorry If I hurt your feelings bro but I'm being honest.
Both of you have a punchable faces and looks like bully victims 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and RichardSpencel
Average to above average imo.

5,5psl imo. I would try different hair and morph your nose to see if it makes u better

Yes long face faggot. Careful not squint so much you will fall asleep lmfao. Also don’t clench jaw too hard your molars will disappear and you need to borrow grandpa false teeth. Jaw clench making you look like constipated as fuck you need to take a shit bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Mr.cope, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Yes long face faggot. Careful not squint so much you will fall asleep lmfao. Also don’t clench jaw too hard your molars will disappear and you need to borrow grandpa false teeth. Jaw clench making you look like constipated as fuck you need to take a shit bro?
Screenshot 2020 02 15 14 48 17 867 commiuivideoplayer 01

Mirin? In random Pics i mog ur pics frauded af
Mirin calves?
Its big like ur head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, RichardSpencel and gymislife
1:82cm no shoes, near 90kg
U is probs chad den. There's something off about Ur jaw tho but I cant lay my finger on it. Maybe it's too wide or something but I don't exactly know. (Not saying to b mean, saying it so u r aware of it and can improve it)

If u get jaw surgery then you will be 100% certified chad

4.5psl face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Kinko pm me if you want a good oculoplastic surgeon in Italy that can fix your eyes

@Kinko mogs @looxmakser49
who stole your zygos? also i’m sorry to say but your frame, height and ab insertions are dog tier :lul: :lul:
If him and you stood in front of girls, they would all choose his body still.

Who tf cares about insertions faggot ? He still musclemogs you to oblivion

I feel sorry for you. You have to criticise my lack of muscularity and my nose - that's it...? I'm a 6'3 big dicked high T gigachad.

- you are a shitskinned streetshitting dothead
- negative canthal tilt
- bloated
- 6 foot flat
- your phenotype and frame are death tier
- you probably have a small dick too.

none of these, barring the bloat, are feasibly fixable in the slightest (and certainly not without surgery, which you claim you don't need!). you will always live a life of mediocrity.

i've already begun working out and, to be quite honest, my body is much more appealing to females currently after working out for a couple months than yours is in a YEAR.

6'3 with 1.8 shoulder:waist and 12% bf. girls already tell me my body looks good. I received complements about it literally yesterday at the beach.
View attachment 269629View attachment 269635

6'0 at 25% bodyfat. dog tier pecs (they look like mia khalifa's fucking breasts), and shoulder:waist looks awful but can't tell because you're frauding the angle due to insecurity. you aren't seriously proud of this physique, are you?
View attachment 269631
1) You said your dick is 6.5". Stop lying faggot. Mine is 7"+
2) My eye area mogs yours.
Screenshot 20200215 153642 Gallery

3)You look like dogshit. You can't tell you workout. With a shirt on you look like another skinnyfag. Meanwhile here's pics of mine with shirts.
Screenshot 20200215 213534 Gallery
20200204 092045

4) You have dogshit insertions for everything. Literal subhuman tier. No rhinoplasty for any of that faggot. Imagine me being 17.5% Bodyfat and having better and more defined abs than you.
5)"Girls tell me my body looks good" - Yeah of course. The only girl that probably said that was your mom.

Keep barking and crying for me. You will never in your lifetime gain as much muscle as I have. Keep crying skinny 60 kg faggot. The moment I'd walk past you IRL, you'd be stripped of all your masculinity.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
someone morph him with almost non existent masseter. imo if his jaw wasn't that way he'd look better

holy shit someone is actually good looking in incelmax.me ?

King you are beautiful and confident. Be nice and friendly and girls will like you. Be confident and get a good haircut bro. King.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846