I m a chad ? What can i improve?

are you arguing that you have more potential than me?
Let's take me out of the equation for a minute.

Imagine thinking that this twink skinny faggot piece of shit

Compares to this Greek God looking mothafucka
Krrish 3 hrithiks body
A75fc80429bbb7208afa246a9ac8ba4a
Images 2

You actually have the audacity to even mention yourself in the same sentence as him.

LOLOL JFL what a fag
You yourself admit you have a death tier 1 PSL side profile so stop arguing faggot
Gxd
Gxd

no gym muscles for your face.
Let's take me out of the equation for a minute.

Imagine thinking that this twink skinny faggot piece of shit
View attachment 269675
Compares to this Greek God looking mothafucka
View attachment 269678View attachment 269680View attachment 269683

You actually have the audacity to even mention yourself in the same sentence as him.

LOLOL JFL what a fag
You yourself admit you have a death tier 1 PSL side profile so stop arguing faggot
View attachment 269686View attachment 269687
he mogs you to death unironically.

no gym muscles for your face.

he mogs you to death unironically.
Shut the fuck up skinny twink 5'8" trucel fag. Keep crying for the gymcel that fucked your oneitis.
@looxmakser49 thinks I'm manlet despite being 6 ft so based off his own logic, you are a dwarf.

OVER.
Stop being mad at me just because only men matched with you on my tinder experiment.
Gxd

Such a salty faggot twink

you look like a lama,
but you are the kinko

Shut the fuck up skinny twink 5'8" trucel fag. Keep crying for the gymcel that fucked your oneitis.
@looxmakser49 thinks I'm manlet despite being 6 ft so based off his own logic, you are a dwarf.

OVER.
Stop being mad at me just because only men matched with you on my tinder experiment.
View attachment 269691
Such a salty faggot twink
tldr?
@looksmakser49 mogs you. deal with it, narcy fag.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
tldr?
@looksmakser49 mogs you. deal with it, narcy fag.
And why would I take someone who hates on me because men matched with him seriously?

Keep crying because only gay men want to fuck you.

Gxd

1) You said your dick is 6.5". Stop lying faggot. Mine is 7"+
2) My eye area mogs yours.
View attachment 269650
3)You look like dogshit. You can't tell you workout. With a shirt on you look like another skinnyfag. Meanwhile here's pics of mine with shirts.View attachment 269655View attachment 269657
4) You have dogshit insertions for everything. Literal subhuman tier. No rhinoplasty for any of that faggot. Imagine me being 17.5% Bodyfat and having better and more defined abs than you.
5)"Girls tell me my body looks good" - Yeah of course. The only girl that probably said that was your mom.

Keep barking and crying for me. You will never in your lifetime gain as much muscle as I have. Keep crying skinny 60 kg faggot. The moment I'd walk past you IRL, you'd be stripped of all your masculinity.
Omg both of you shut the fuck all this talk of girls and your arguing among each other fucking faggots honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Not a chad.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Screenshot 2020 02 14 01 05 29 932 commiuivideoplayer

I feel sorry for you. You have to criticise my lack of muscularity and my nose - that's it...? I'm a 6'3 big dicked high T gigachad.

- you are a shitskinned streetshitting dothead
- negative canthal tilt
- bloated
- 6 foot flat
- your phenotype and frame are death tier
- you probably have a small dick too.

none of these, barring the bloat, are feasibly fixable in the slightest (and certainly not without surgery, which you claim you don't need!). you will always live a life of mediocrity.

i've already begun working out and, to be quite honest, my body is much more appealing to females currently after working out for a couple months than yours is in a YEAR.

6'3 with 1.8 shoulder:waist and 12% bf. girls already tell me my body looks good. I received complements about it literally yesterday at the beach.
View attachment 269629View attachment 269635

6'0 at 25% bodyfat. dog tier pecs (they look like mia khalifa's fucking breasts), and shoulder:waist looks awful but can't tell because you're frauding the angle due to insecurity. you aren't seriously proud of this physique, are you?
View attachment 269631
Stfu skinny fag,u can t name the Kinko and his body with tour shitty One.
Screenshot 2020 02 16 17 26 31 011 commiuivideoplayer
Screenshot 2020 02 16 17 26 41 980 commiuivideoplayer

Sorry Bro u can cope like hell,but u ll never reach this quality and God muscle linea. U mirin hard.

I feel sorry for you. You have to criticise my lack of muscularity and my nose - that's it...? I'm a 6'3 big dicked high T gigachad.

- you are a shitskinned streetshitting dothead
- negative canthal tilt
- bloated
- 6 foot flat
- your phenotype and frame are death tier
- you probably have a small dick too.

none of these, barring the bloat, are feasibly fixable in the slightest (and certainly not without surgery, which you claim you don't need!). you will always live a life of mediocrity.

i've already begun working out and, to be quite honest, my body is much more appealing to females currently after working out for a couple months than yours is in a YEAR.

6'3 with 1.8 shoulder:waist and 12% bf. girls already tell me my body looks good. I received complements about it literally yesterday at the beach.
View attachment 269629View attachment 269635

6'0 at 25% bodyfat. dog tier pecs (they look like mia khalifa's fucking breasts), and shoulder:waist looks awful but can't tell because you're frauding the angle due to insecurity. you aren't seriously proud of this physique, are you?
View attachment 269631
Your v taper is 1.7 tf u lying? I just measured your pics as your shoulders looked way to narrow to be 1.8 . You’re still way to skinny and you need to eat more. You might be able to get to 1.75 v taper if you grow shoulders way more and you have 0 lats making you look like a hotdog.

No shoulder to hip would be meausuring your actual hips which would give you like a 1.45 taper with ur child carrying hips
I have a 66cm pelvis and 122cm shoulder circumferance giving me 1,848. That’s how i measure it as i don’t have a good picture atm so my actual taper is prob alot better than that

idrc about side profile. mine will be basically the same as chico's after rhino (which I am most certainly getting)
also yea i cant tell from that photo but take a mirror selfie asap
Good nose bro
Ur nose Is bigger than Ur body

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
idrc about side profile. mine will be basically the same as chico's after rhino (which I am most certainly getting)
also yea i cant tell from that photo but take a mirror selfie asap
won't be basically like chicos wtf you look way more cuck like but it will look pretty good

David laid has a 30 inch pelvis not waist hi s waist is like 26 inches i think. My waist is 24 it’s my pelvis that is 26. I’m on the bus to the gym atm but i’ll leave u with a mog

I do have this pic on my phone but you can’t really measure since it’s A back shoot
Btw u look ridicolous to take Pics when u flex Ur skinny body in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Kinko
You're an ogrecel tbh

you look poor

typical south italian tryhard narc

get destoryed by genetically arrogant north meds

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Its over you can't looksmax any higher

You have great bone structure but your eye area is just average