I´m getting my meds on a daily basis now instead of getting a months supply but the dose is way too low

height

height

6'5" lookism super m0d
My handler installed a service that brings me my meds home every day because i was megadosing to feel better but now they just give me one tablet per day while i need 4. it´s a fucking waste of time. i told my handler and i told the woman that brings me the meds that i have been on the,m for months and that i need a higher dose but they still just want to give me the starting dose of 1 tablet. fuck this bullshit. fucking retards wasting my time again. thankfully i found a strip of meds in the fridge and can supplement the meds to a higher dose but i´m gonna run out tomorrow out of them. i can´t believe how low iq these lazy pieces of shit are. they are completely incapable of independent thought. it´s so obvious to anybody with any capability for logical thinking that this small dose is fucking useless. i hate this stupid system and how everybody is just being a mindless drone.

the guy who is responsible for my dose is leaving me on read jfl

Screenshot 1045
Screenshot 1046

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
What meds are you on and why do you need them

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
clomipramine, ocd, depression, anxiety
Feel better my brother. And hopefully one day you don’t have to take these trash medications

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Lev Peshkov and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Lev Peshkov, tryingtoascend22 and 1 other person
All you need is some spiritual stuff, buddy boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I´M FUCKING PISSED AT THIS SUBHUMAN WASTING MY TIME

Screenshot 1105

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
just try keto bro it cures AIDS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Ritalincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back