I"m moving to the amazon to escape the New world order and live off grid with a indigenous wife and kids

yandex99

yandex99

Mistral
I LOVE the amazon forest

the kabbalists seek to wipe out 2/3 of humanity and enslave the remaining ones,replace us with android humanoid robots,just look at the georgia guidestones!

I also HATE the rat race.I HATE having to pay rent.I hate having to pay taxes.I hate having to work for someone else,making them rich of my labor.

I HATE the cities.I hate GMO food and chemicalized food.

I HATE the crime.I hate being around people not of my own blood.I hate degeneracy.I hate having to live in this unnatural neolithic society.

I just want to have a stilt house,fish,hunt,fuck my wife and live in a small tribe of close knit people.

ALL I need is 47,000 dollars for a ecuadorian permanent residency.I will have it in 3-4 years inshallah and will spend the remaining money i saved up to go off grid.

the events of the next few years will be BRUTAL on humanity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, noobs, Gonthar and 2 others
have fun getting murdered by a herd of niggers in the jungle over 2 bananas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Schizo Tappy, yandex99 and 2 others
have fun getting murdered by a herd of niggers in the jungle over 2 bananas
have fun dying from 5G grids they can turn on any second and pulvarize your ass.you'd have to wear metal armor all over your body to not be hit.

traditional-stilt-houses-on-riverbanks-in-amazon-region-of-brazil.jpg

something like this can be easily built

just fish

hunt

get a solar panel for electric stove etc

our ancestors didn't need all this useless shit,they had stress free lives and were VERY happy

I watched a docu about a american anthropologist who took a amazonian wife from the isolated tribes,he took her back to america,she got suicidally depressed and walked all the way back to the amazon back to her tribe.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
mental illness

yeah ok why don't you move there too
I need foid and money first, im prob gonna go kyrgestan though when i went it was very nice and people gave me free food

It will be hard after experiencing the comforts of the modern world. Good luck finding a foid willing live in an environment like that

are you ecuadorian?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
It will be hard after experiencing the comforts of the modern world. Good luck finding a foid willing live in an environment like that
it is 10x more comforting to live in the forest,fish and hunt,fuck your wife all day etc rather than living to work and living paycheck to paycheck in white man's wage slavery.

I'm finding a tribe or community of indians that live there to get a wife there

also collapse IS COMING

I LOVE the amazon forest

the kabbalists seek to wipe out 2/3 of humanity and enslave the remaining ones,replace us with android humanoid robots,just look at the georgia guidestones!

I also HATE the rat race.I HATE having to pay rent.I hate having to pay taxes.I hate having to work for someone else,making them rich of my labor.

I HATE the crime.I hate being around people not of my own blood.I hate degeneracy.I hate having to live in this unnatural neolithic society.

I just want to have a stilt house,fish,hunt,fuck my wife and live in a small tribe of close knit people.

ALL I need is 47,000 dollars for a ecuadorian permanent residency.I will have it in 3-4 years inshallah and will spend the remaining money i saved up to go off grid.

What new events are you expecting to happen?

Mirin
I would wanna do something like this but on a tropical coast. Living in the jungle has way too many downsides, namely insects, spiders etc

But you aren't part of a tribe, you're an outsider, you can't just move to a jungle and expect that the tribals will accept you just like that...
Lol, why would you move to Ecuador, for over a year more and more gore videos have started to appear from there, with assassinations, executions, massacres, lynchings, etc., I don't know what's going on there, but it doesn't look good, they are rivaling now Mexico in the quantity of gore content produced there.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
But you aren't part of a tribe, you're an outsider, you can't just move to a jungle and expect that the tribals will accept you just like that...

Lol, why would you move to Ecuador, for over a year more and more gore videos have started to appear from there, with assassinations, executions, massacres, lynchings, etc., I don't know what's going on there, but it doesn't look good, they are rivaling now Mexico in the quantity of gore content produced there.
Atleast it's not indian gore:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
it is 10x more comforting to live in the forest,fish and hunt,fuck your wife all day etc rather than living to work and living paycheck to paycheck in white man's wage slavery.

I'm finding a tribe or community of indians that live there to get a wife there

also collapse IS COMING
methinks ur dik will go limp after the 2nd fuk of the day, do u plan on taping it to a stick to go all day?

dude,that's in the cities not the rainforest full of indios jfl

even mexican indios are very peaceful and communal

I LOVE the amazon forest

I’m doing this but to Alaska

Users who are viewing this thread

Back