I`m the ultimate example of average IQ.

A

Acee

Wait, hold up. Nah, I still don't give a fuck
100. Not 101, Not 99. 100. When I die, my brain should be given to scientists to check on how can we improve the absolute average human brain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, currylightskin, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Above average on this site

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Shade91, Ice and 3 others
tfw 190IQ
04928F8C 06C2 4D20 B6CA 7A09BF92BB04

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and IncelsBraincels
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
wojak-IQ-distribution-meme-template.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Acee
It's above average for sure. 100 is retard tier.
I think we underestimate what 100 means. Give me an estimated number.

• So Sad
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
Someone pulled a gun on you and you had to guess the exact number.
I can't, you'll need an IQ test for it. Probably 120 - 130

• So Sad
I can't, you'll need an IQ test for it. Probably 120 - 130
I hope my ''140'' Mensa test result doesn`t impact your thinking. Shit was too easy. If they included numbers and dimensions I'd get 90.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
my iq is 58

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19157
I hope my ''140'' Mensa test result doesn`t impact your thinking. Shit was too easy. If they included numbers and dimensions I'd get 90.
I have shit verbal IQ but very high spatial IQ.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have shit verbal IQ but very high spatial IQ.
I`m the exact opposite. I also score really high on verbal memory tests (In English, as my second language)

maxresdefault.jpg

However I`m extremely bad when it comes to dimensions.

• Woah
I`m the exact opposite. I also score really high on verbal memory tests (In English, as my second language)

maxresdefault.jpg

However I`m extremely bad when it comes to dimensions.
My memory is good, almost as good as my spatial. My verbal is like 90.

• So Sad
My memory is good, almost as good as my spatial. My verbal is like 90.
The guys we spoke with yesterday claimed that understanding dimensions is the purest form of intelligence, what do you think about that? what is it in your opinion? and don`t tell me you don't know bla bla, go by intuition..It`s a game.

The guys we spoke with yesterday claimed that understanding dimensions is the purest form of intelligence, what do you think about that? what is it in your opinion? and don`t tell me you don't know bla bla, go by intuition..It`s a game.
@8PSLcel I think they were right ngl.

@8PSLcel I think they were right ngl.
Being able to adapt to new problems is the purest form of intelligence. Think picking up an instrument for the first time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403 and Acee
Being able to adapt to new problems is the purest form of intelligence. Think picking up an instrument for the first time.
Idk that`s too broad. You can`t really test it. Talk about familiar tests.

Idk that`s too broad. You can`t really test it.
Yeah, you can't. That's the problem with measuring intelligence. All these tests only measure a part of it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acee
Yeah, you can't. That's the problem with measuring intelligence. All these tests only measure a part of it.
What will you respect the most, a really high result on an IQ test Mensa style, dimensions, verbal, or a test only with numbers? finding the next right number etc.

I think a verbal one depends a lot on exposure.
Number tests are meh, you can be pretty bright even with dyscalculia.
The general Mensa style tests are pretty good

There`s just something really impressive about the dimension tests. Architect type shit innit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
this is why iq tests are futile everyone who takes them practised

• Love it
this is why iq tests are futile everyone who takes them practised
You dont practice for an IQ test. They give you questions that you haven't seen before. It's not a maths test, where you can learn a bunch of formulas.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee and Deleted member 2403
What will you respect the most, a really high result on an IQ test Mensa style, dimensions, verbal, or a test only with numbers? finding the next right number etc.

I think a verbal one depends a lot on exposure.
Number tests are meh, you can be pretty bright even with dyscalculia.
The general Mensa style tests are pretty good

There`s just something really impressive about the dimension tests. Architect type shit innit.
what's the best test on the internet? could u link it? just cause im bored innit

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
You dont practice for an IQ test. They give you questions that you haven't seen before. It's not a maths test, where you can learn a bunch of formulas.
You can definitely learn how they work tho. You might see a question with a certain pattern that you can only answer right because you've been exposed to it before and that way you made the connection. Let`s say X question has 3 patterns all in the same question, if you never studied IQ tests you may have tried to look only for 1, but if you know that there might be 2 or 3 because you've read it in a book, you have more chances of getting it right. The ultimate test is the one that no one is prepared for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Gonthar
it's not just intentional practice it's unintentional too, knowledge from school/college material can be applied in iq tests

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
Most of those problems you have to solve are predictable, if you've taken other IQ tests before, for example they show you a string of numbers generated after a certain formula and you have to guess the next one, or a bunch of geometric shapes that are moved, rotated, modified and you have to pick the next one, etc...
You can get very good at these type of problems with practice, and even if they come up with a new formula, you can easily deduce the right results.

• +1
Most of those problems you have to solve are predictable, if you've taken other IQ tests before, for example they show you a string of numbers generated after a certain formula and you have to guess the next one, or a bunch of geometric shapes that are moved, rotated, modified and you have to pick the next one, etc...
You can get very good at these type of problems with practice, and even if they come up with a new formula, you can easily deduce the right results.
Yeah, they can get very easy if you take them before. They recommend you take at least half a year brake to minimise this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gonthar
  • +1
  • So Sad

basically acquired knowledge increases iq hence we score higher than our predecessors despite not being genetically smarter
Africa also increased and it's stayed a shit hole. It's mostly due to older IQ tests being less reliable and more knowledge based.

The fynn effect isn't as prevalent anymore because we're always trying to increase the abstract part of the tests.

But that is a problem with the tests, prior knowledge.

• +1
  • So Sad
what's the best test on the internet? could u link it? just cause im bored innit
I don`t know. I`m confused about that. I think (in my humble 100IQ opinion) that tests which focus on this type of questions:

maxresdefault.jpg

Are the best ones. Every dummy get 130+ on the free Mensa one because it`s just too easy. However I bet my fucking ass that most people here will get meh results on a test which focus on dimensions. I'll try to look for one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 2403
If you're 100 IQ, see if you can solve this math problem:

I'm sure you know 16/4 is 4, but is 15.9999/3.9999 bigger or smaller than 4?

Does the nines go on forever?

• So Sad
I don`t know. I`m confused about that. I think (in my humble 100IQ opinion) that tests which focus on this type of questions:

maxresdefault.jpg

Are the best ones. Every dummy get 130+ on the free Mensa one because it`s just too easy. However I bet my fucking ass that most people here will get meh results on a test which focus on dimensions. I'll try to look for one.
I also think that they`re the hardest questions to cheat. @Leonardo DiCaprio unlike a verbal or a one with numbers.

Don`t bother with tests that doesn`t include it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

maxresdefault.jpg

my brain hurts while looking at this

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels

maxresdefault.jpg

link for the shape one?

• Love it

I have dyscalculia I wouldn`t even bother.

• JFL
Not forever or it'd be precisely 4. Just take away the smallest positive number from each.
I don't know the answer. Probably less.

• So Sad