I made 180 Euros in 1 hour clubbing. Getting deposit back from bottles/glasses to the bar

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I went to a club with a friend. When he brought his beer back and got 2 Euros from the barkeeper, i realized that in the whole club everyone left their glasses on the tables standing around. I think simply because nobody knows about the deposit, or was simply to drunk.
So i walked greedy around the club and picked up glasses/bottles to bring them back to the barkeeper. From 4 to 5 in the morning i made straight 180 Euros.
If i would start earlier next time, 300-400 is easy doable. 2 times a month = 600-800 profit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Hero of the Imperium, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
:feelsmega: @forevergymcelling a legit moneymaking strategy?

you could do 2in1 mog people and make money collecting beer glasses in few hours making big bucks :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I don’t understand i don’t drink.
Its like used glasses or non opened drinks?

No such thing in the US. I doubt this deposit thing is common across Europe. You probably live in some odd city that has this regulation and most people are not aware of it. And even if it does exist somewhere, it doesn't make sense that the bar staff would allow you to collect so many deposits when you obviously didn't order that many drinks, you are effectively stealing the bar staff's windfall. 60% you imagined the entire thing, or you exaggerated by a factor of 5 how much money you made.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, forevergymcelling, BoneDensity and 2 others
What city is that

And the bar keeper didn’t wonder that you didn’t order all these bottles you brought back to him?