StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
i did the fmto demo challenge and made 4.7k in 3 days
i am infuriated that i cant sign up for at least another year
i want to trade now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
i could afford the surgeries i needed in mere months only to turned down on the entry point to be rejected when you can see the lights of a so called Valhalla i weep

WTF is fmto?

Just go on another platform then, you have enough money to risk?
equity is them giving you basically free money to start trading plus im a minor i might just use my mothers id and lie and get in

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
equity is them giving you basically free money to start trading plus im a minor i might just use my mothers id and lie and get in
What if you lose the money, who's covering the loses?

Sounds like a scam...
people used before without difficulties but i just plan on getting my surgery money and booking it

• Hmm...
Trading is just luck

• Hmm...
i did the fmto demo challenge and made 4.7k in 3 days
i am infuriated that i cant sign up for at least another year
i want to trade now
ur still a noob dont get overconfident, just learn wit hanything under the category "price action" I can give you good sources in pm.
Remember that account value = max loss size * 0.70. 100k account is only worth 7k (still good ofc! 35k value is max for 1 person. the value in ftmo is reducing risk for noobs and using other peoples accounts)

Last edited:
ur still a noob dont get overconfident, just learn wit hanything under the category "price action" I can give you good sources in pm.
Remember that account value = max loss size * 0.70. 100k account is only worth 7k (still good ofc! 35k value is max for 1 person. the value in ftmo is reducing risk for noobs and using other peoples accounts)
yeah im not saying im a good trader but given a chance i could get surgery money and escape this life

• +1
Reactions: Crusile