I made a 20 year old at work cheat on her boyfriend with me

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
JFL at women, I just met her today too and I started flirting with her cause she kept standing around staring at me

I asked how old she was and she said 20💀

Ian bring my age up or I changed the convo when age or college was brought up but one time she asked what grade I’m in, I said “I’m not boutta snitch on myself”

I thought it was over but I got saved by my manager telling me to put some ice in a cooler

I asked when her break was so we could eat together, long story short we ate together , we went to her car, smoked a cart , made out, I tried getting my dick sucked too but I was musty from working 4+ hours so I was kinda insecure my dick reeked :lul:.

I put on some Bryson Tiller then I see her get a message from “Gabriel 💙😍🇨🇺“ brutal

she had some jit on her wall paper who I’m assuming is Gabriel but I acted dumb

I tried taking a picture of her for this thread but the flash went off on the front camera and I had to turn it around and play it off like I was taking a selfie:feelskek:
153248DC 28E9 4DD9 9A31 088052F26CB5

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Oberyn, Mewton, Heguldus and 19 others
She's a pedophile:eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deprived and 12 others
Gabriel probably a Edgar. It was bound to happen.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Jagged0, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
MV5BM2M3YWRkN2MtZDg5OC00NmRmLTliNzctMTBkZjQzZTlkYmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM V1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 9670 and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Daily reminder @PYT made @goat2x rope from all the mogging

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14905 and PYT
  • Love it
Reactions: Toddricus and Looks234
Damn edgars.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
JFL at women, I just met her today too and I started flirting with her cause she kept standing around staring at me

I asked how old she was and she said 20💀

Ian bring my age up or I changed the convo when age or college was brought up but one time she asked what grade I’m in, I said “I’m not boutta snitch on myself”

I thought it was over but I got saved by my manager telling me to put some ice in a cooler

I asked when her break was so we could eat together, long story short we ate together , we went to her car, smoked a cart , made out, I tried getting my dick sucked too but I was musty from working 4+ hours so I was kinda insecure my dick reeked :lul:.

I put on some Bryson Tiller then I see her get a message from “Gabriel 💙😍🇨🇺“ brutal

she had some jit on her wall paper who I’m assuming is Gabriel but I acted dumb

I tried taking a picture of her for this thread but the flash went off on the front camera and I had to turn it around and play it off like I was taking a selfie:feelskek:
View attachment 1578429

Slayer

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crosshold, Baldingman1998 and Jagged0
You don't know if it was her boyfriend though. Maybe they aren't in an official relationship yet or he's a "best friend".

• +1
He looks good, surprised she's cheating on him.

How do you look like?
Not that good all the shit I’m doing to looksmax is making me look worse especially now tbh

My skin is breaking out, my hair is in the awkward stage, etc.

my height and voice is carrying me right now

And tbh even being chad can’t save you from getting cheated on, there will always be someone in the relationship that gets bored or just stops being sexually attracted to the other. Most likely the girl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and koalendo
Not that good all the shit I’m doing to looksmax is making me look worse especially now tbh

My skin is breaking out, my hair is in the awkward stage, etc.

my height and voice is carrying me right now

And tbh even being chad can’t save you from getting cheated on, there will always be someone in the relationship that gets bored or just stops being sexually attracted to the other. Most likely the girl
How tall are you?

• +1
You don't know if it was her boyfriend though. Maybe they aren't in an official relationship yet or he's a "best friend".
She has him as “😍💙🇨🇺💍

The ring especially gives it away but I didn’t see that the first time I glanced at it or made this thread so I thought maybe it could’ve been a orbiter💀

• +1
Reactions: metagross
How tall are you?
6’3 which is a pretty good height for my area and age

A lot of the people here are short people from Hispanic countries and shit , if I ever get height mogged it’s always by some random dark skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and koalendo
another slayer. meanwhile, im a 27 yo KHV because im deformed

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Baldingman1998 and PYT
Imagine realizing your bitch got stolen by a lookism incel and he boasted about it on some obscure online forum. Mirin ngl keep up the good work

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18254, Broski, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Stealing another man's girl is honestly the ultimate display of dominance.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Enfant terrible and 3 others
Imagine realizing your bitch got stolen by a lookism incel and he boasted about it on some obscure online forum. Mirin ngl keep up the good work
this aint an incel forum

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbuSAF and Deleted member 17829
Stealing another man's girl is honestly the ultimate display of dominance.
Only way to win is to fuck him mom in return then hehead him

• JFL
6’3 which is a pretty good height for my area and age

A lot of the people here are short people from Hispanic countries and shit , if I ever get height mogged it’s always by some random dark skin
how old r u bro? dont tell me below 18 or I will rope rn

• +1
how old r u bro? dont tell me below 18 or I will rope rn
I’m 16 but literally everyone tells me I look 18+

I don’t know how, it legit bothers me. I don’t have strong facial hair, kinda have a baby face, it can’t be my hairline cause I put it down like bangs/fringe + req to wear a hat at work

So it has to be my height

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.

I don’t know how, it legit bothers me. I don’t have strong facial hair, kinda have a baby face, it can’t be my hairline cause I put it down like bangs/fringe + req to wear a hat at work

It's obviously your height and voice bro, I was 5'5 and hit a growth spurt to 5'9.5 and my voice is deep and people tell me i look 18+ too i got prettyboy face too but i can grow a beard in like a week or two

• Love it
mirin

• Love it
It's obviously your height and voice bro, I was 5'5 and hit a growth spurt to 5'9.5 and my voice is deep and people tell me i look 18+ too i got prettyboy face too but i can grow a beard in like a week or two
I don’t know since they always say “look”

Since I’m a psl autisti I instantly started thinking about collagen and hairline and all that shit jfl

Even though my hairline isn’t visible unless I pull it back and my collagen isn’t bad

How old are you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I don’t know since they always say “look”

Since I’m a psl autisti I instantly started thinking about collagen and hairline and all that shit jfl

Even though my hairline isn’t visible unless I pull it back and my collagen isn’t bad

How old are you
16 like you, I got eboy fringe to hide hairline jfl literally hate showing my hairline, Got mad bitches tho because of it

• Love it
wait is the guy in the pic her bf? jfl at his name in her phone, ring emoji and all
Yea it’s over tbh

I didn’t want any bad karma so I didn’t entertain her today+ she’s a whore in general I think she was talking abt a guy to her bestfriend

I should’ve went thru her messages w her bestie would’ve been top tier blackpill/ suifuel

• +1
Reactions: metagross
16 like you, I got eboy fringe to hide hairline jfl literally hate showing my hairline, Got mad bitches tho because of it
Unlike you my hairline is actually fucked tho I hate showing that shit

Need to use some Minox and fin when I turn 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Yea it’s over tbh

I didn’t want any bad karma so I didn’t entertain her today+ she’s a whore in general I think she was talking abt a guy to her bestfriend

I should’ve went thru her messages w her bestie would’ve been top tier blackpill/ suifuel

Tbh I’m never getting into a LTR after this her poor boyfriend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: getra and ConspiracyTheory
Yea it’s over tbh

brutal, from what we can see he looks pretty good looking too

• +1
Reactions: metagross and PYT

Slayer stop complayning i never Got pussy and Got ignored by my 6 foot 2 oneitis today its over😢

• So Sad