i made my own sarm

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
gives better results than rad140, lgd and even test and this sarm has built in pct
Ingredients list below if you'd like to trial the drug with me

this formulation consists of multiple compounds, combining the benefits of each of them in to 1 all powerful sarm
very high temperature needed.

method to make sarm

put LGD 4033 and LGD 3033 and RAD 140 and RAD 150 into crucible, this will provide a vast majority of gains
heat crucible to 2,150 °C to allow combustion to occur

during the combustion process the new, all improved compound will be formulated

the fuel used will be coal, as i learnt through playing minecraft 11 years ago that it is efficient and can be easily sourced through mining (you can also buy) or cut down tree close to you.

Oxygen is around us, we dont need to worry about that

at this point when the temp is coming close to 2150 you will start to see exhaust (please do this outside) as explosions may occur at these temps

at this point you can add any sarms or compounds to your crucible to get desired effects, eg is u want godly bulking abilities add some Mk677

due to the fact that we use such high temperatures during this process, the particles in the compound will gain unglody amouts of kinetic energy, since the particles have such high temepeature.
since ke = 1/2 mv^2 and temp has increased, thus ke, and mass remains constant, v has to increase.

due to the high velocity, compounds will work much more efficiently at lower dosages, although potential side effects could be exacerbated

the whole process if far to long to explain, however i can go in to more detail in the future

side effects:
lost house due to explosion

physical sides:
not know
trying today
i will report
if i can

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and mogstars

nigga made his own sarm 😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, iabsolvejordan, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
gives better results than rad140, lgd and even test and this sarm has built in pct
Ingredients list below if you'd like to trial the drug with me

this formulation consists of multiple compounds, combining the benefits of each of them in to 1 all powerful sarm
very high temperature needed.

method to make sarm

put LGD 4033 and LGD 3033 and RAD 140 and RAD 150 into crucible, this will provide a vast majority of gains
heat crucible to 2,150 °C to allow combustion to occur

during the combustion process the new, all improved compound will be formulated
View attachment 2684598

the fuel used will be coal, as i learnt through playing minecraft 11 years ago that it is efficient and can be easily sourced through mining (you can also buy) or cut down tree close to you.

View attachment 2684635

Oxygen is around us, we dont need to worry about that

View attachment 2684640

at this point when the temp is coming close to 2150 you will start to see exhaust (please do this outside) as explosions may occur at these temps

at this point you can add any sarms or compounds to your crucible to get desired effects, eg is u want godly bulking abilities add some Mk677

due to the fact that we use such high temperatures during this process, the particles in the compound will gain unglody amouts of kinetic energy, since the particles have such high temepeature.
since ke = 1/2 mv^2 and temp has increased, thus ke, and mass remains constant, v has to increase.

due to the high velocity, compounds will work much more efficiently at lower dosages, although potential side effects could be exacerbated

the whole process if far to long to explain, however i can go in to more detail in the future

side effects:
lost house due to explosion
View attachment 2684646

physical sides:
not know
trying today
i will report
if i can
LARP? Post more