I made my Tinnitus severe,freaking red spots in my left ear

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered

one sunday evening ,i went out for a 3 hour evening hangout,i spent most of the time aroung loud roads/highway area,loud trucks and bikes and loud horn beeping every sec
the pain started right there when i was out in public,got severe when i played a tinnitus recovery beats youtube video loud in my ear when i came home that night,its made it worse,i thought it was supposed to help
now since monday evening when i put birds/earbirds in my left air i can see redspots ,they werent before,
now the ringing is back,and the pain in the left ear is uncontrollable,i took combiflame and other prescribed meds from my ear doctor,he put a pencil like machine in my ears ,my eardrums were fine then (before sunday),but i think now i have a hole in my left one after sunday evening
over man,i am only 19 now,any small sound makes my ear go brrr
my city is very loud
the ringing was almmost gone before sunday

Last edited:

one sunday evening ,i went out for a 3 hour evening hangout,i spent most of the time aroung loud roads/highway area,loud trucks and bikes and loud horn beeping every sec
the pain started right there when i was out in public,got severe when i played a tinnitus recovery beats youtube video loud in my ear when i came home that night,its made it worse,i thought it was supposed to help
now since monday evening when i put birds/earbirds in my left air i can see redspots ,they werent before,
now the ringing is back,and the pain in the left ear is uncontrollable,i took combiflame and other prescribed meds from my ear doctor,he put a pencil like machine in my ears ,my eardrums were fine then (before sunday),but i think now i have a hole in my left one after sunday evening
over man,i am only 19 now,any small sound makes my ear go brrr
my city is very loud
the ringing was almmost gone before sunday

I've had tinnitus for nearly four years now and it's never gotten any better. Learn to deal with it because you don't have another option (so far there's no cure for tinnitus induced by hearing loss).

Hope it goes away but don't count on it.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn