I made the mistake of checking my gf's phone

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
We've not really had any trust issues before but tonight while she was asleep I noticed her phone was unlocked and I couldn’t help but look. I’m pretty annoyed with myself as I probably hate if she did this to me while I slept.

All was good until I came across one friend that she used to work with back in the day (Before we were together). They don’t seem to text very often and when they do it’s more just catching up as you would expect from two friends who don’t see each other very often. They don’t seem flirtatious either, but they do make plans to hangout as a big group with their former co workers anytime he’s in town as I assume he moved away (didn’t think this was strange, friends are friends - especially in a group setting). But I noticed this guy had sent her one of those disappearing pics on whatsapps new feature. Kind of like snapchat. Curiosity got the better of me and I opened it. Probably worst mistake I've made

Antonio banderas antonio 1

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: maximum cope31, datboijj, Looks234 and 32 others
CFB6D7C2 0148 4669 B425 F105130CD551
548A7F91 94F9 47CC BC8D 73729D37FF12

Hmm :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Mateusz74, n0rthface and 8 others
Maher will kick your ass when he finds you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Hero of the Imperium, subhuman incel and 1 other person
The average user might read this thread and think of it as a joke, but this is @forevergymcelling reaching out to us from the deepest, darkest pits of his subconscious and telegraphing his worst fear: The the day he walks into his home and finds Maher with his girl.

Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Looks234, Deleted member 16453 and 15 others
Wattpad tier writing skills

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Zylk and Ken
The average user might read this thread and think of it as a joke, but this is @forevergymcelling reaching out to us from the deepest, darkest pits of his subconscious and telegraphing his worst fear: The the day he walks into his home and finds Maher with his girl.

Brutal
If this happened with any other guy I'd just walk out, he probably didn't know

But Maher? I will beat him until his maxilla is recessed 3 inches into his skull. I'll recess every bone on his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Danish_Retard, Thinking_Machine and 10 others
idk y ur so obsessed with him, just another worthless chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Prinz Eugen, Ken and 1 other person

But Maher? I will beat him until his maxilla is recessed 3 inches into his skull. I'll recess every bone on his face
Nah you would join them

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aBetterMii, Deprived and 3 others

imagine having this kind of ramus lenght, double the size of mine currently, i dont wanna imagine mahers bite strenght , could probably chew bones , bricks and metals effortly .

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Tallooksmaxxer, MikeMew'sBitch and 16 others
idk y ur so obsessed with him, just another worthless chad
Haven't you realized yet that he's Tyler Maher himself? Dude is just putting a whole persona on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Hero of the Imperium, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, EverythingMattersCel, wew.lad and 8 others

Brutal
He's so obsessed with maher that he probably would like maher to cuck him :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk and Ken

:feelsgiga: you would make him a terachad with this bonesmashing after he recovers :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 19551
Haven't you realized yet that he's Tyler Maher himself? Dude is just putting a whole persona on this forum
This, first Barret and now Maher. There was a thread couple days ago where user revealed forum identity of mirror-jerking faggot Barret who posts narcy threads about himself all the time and now its obvious Maher posts here as well disguised as forevergymcelling. Maher, an useless model same as Barret, searches for his name on the internet and finds out about Looksmax.org. He then joins and starts larping as a "random" forum user who jerks to pics of Maher (called forevergymcelling) so incels wouldnt find out its him. As the time goes it becomes increasingly suspicious to certain users that this user (forevergymcelling) is so obsessed with Maher, so much that he writes Wattpad-tier stories about Maher cucking some guys (in reality its actually Maher writing stories about himself and then jerking his small 3 inch micropenis (reason why he settled for low tier becky) to these erotica fantasy short stories which make him horny).

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

YOU DONE GOOFED YOU MICROPENIS JERKING HORNY CUCK

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
This, first Barret and now Maher. There was a thread couple days ago where user revealed forum identity of mirror-jerking faggot Barret who posts narcy threads about himself all the time and now its obvious Maher posts here as well disguised as forevergymcelling. Maher, an useless model same as Barret, searches for his name on the internet and finds out about Looksmax.org. He then joins and starts larping as a "random" forum user who jerks to pics of Maher (called forevergymcelling) so incels wouldnt find out its him. As the time goes it becomes increasingly suspicious to certain users that this user (forevergymcelling) is so obsessed with Maher, so much that he writes Wattpad-tier stories about Maher cucking some guys (in reality its actually Maher writing stories about himself and then jerking his small 3 inch micropenis (reason why he settled for low tier becky) to these erotica fantasy short stories which make him horny).

Roided 2

• JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc and Deleted member 16453

Could you link barrett's thread? Missed this one

Damn, i'm starting to think that maher cocked you or something like that:lul::lul: