I made Tyler Maher Good Looking

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top

this is tyler maher, he is an low IQ looking ugly ogre that people here like jerking off to

Today Im going to be morphing him into being good looking and telling you what I decided to change
(note: this is not going to be realistic to what can be achieved from surgerymaxxing, I just decided to dissect what makes him look bad, and how I made him look better)

This is my morph, now, they may not look TOO different now, but compare them side by side and it makes a world of difference, no more is he an ogre with weird eyebrows, he is now a mogger with much greater harmony

Not even the same species side by side, now, you may be asking, what changed?
-Skin tone, obviously, I gave him a slight tan to make him look less like a ghost
-Lips are pinker, blended with his skin too much before, looked weird
-Less hooding, I made his eyes have less hooding to get rid of the aspie stare, much more appealing now
-Shorter FWHR, made his midface shorter, chin slightly shorter and hairline slightly shorter, less ogre look
-Eyebrow tilt, I made his eyebrows have a more streamline look, lowering the edge, making them thinner, and changing the angle to be more neutral, looks much better
-Bluer eyes, his eyes are slightly more blue, I think it makes him look more piercing now

you probably didn't learn anything from this thread, but I hope you found it somewhat interesting at least, also please stop jerking off to unmorphed tyler maher, it is really embarrassing and makes you look retarded

Tagging niggers
@sergeant blackpill @DoctorLooksmax @GamerCel @Iasacrko @Allornothing @subhuman incel @tents @aBetterMii @Xangsane @ascension @poopoohead @Kater Maxxing @tallnegga @midlatinocel @horizontallytall @drop @zv1212 @Clown Show @gribsufer1 @BucketCrab @Ketamine @Wannabe Chad @forevermirin @Guerrilla @4Inch4 @Ragnar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GamerCel, Blackgymmax, HalfGypsyMogger and 23 others
NEGATIVE hooding is masculine

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Allornothing, horizontallytall and 3 others
nothing changed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, Clown Show, Deleted member 29155 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
@forevergymcelling opinion?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
High school prettyboy pheno.

• +1
it's an improvement but he looks more generic now

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and LowTrust
Added at least 1psl to his face

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and LowTrust
Negative hooding with downturned medial canthus is ideal
the fact you have de poot as avi means you've never touched a women, I don't consider your opinion relevant
@forevergymcelling opinion?
he's an oldcel that has to keep up his tough guy persona, so I expect he's gonna disagree with the thread
High school prettyboy pheno.
yep, he's an ACTUAL prettyboy now, not some aspie down syndrome guy with acromegaly
it's an improvement but he looks more generic now
generic in this case, is a good thing, since he is very good looking by todays standards in the morph, before many girls will think he looks weird, now he has very wide appeal
Tan skin alone ascends him like crazy

i dont get these vampire maxers
I think vampire maxxing can look good on some people, but on him I really don't like the look

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 29155 and Kater Maxxing
Shorter midface + straight eyebrows
= success 👍
Good job

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and LowTrust
How is a negative canthal tilt masculine?
99% of people with negative canthal tilt are male, females inherently have a much much more feminine positive tilt than men, although negative tilt is obviously not Ideal, by definition it is masculine, just like crooked noses, tall wide butt chins, etc

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, PointOfNoReturn and Kater Maxxing
Elvispresleymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Graham, LowTrust, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Its over

• +1
Good morph. Basically just increased harmony by adding some halos like skin tone and eye colour, whilst reducing masculine and/or extreme features.

• Love it
View attachment 2235172
this is tyler maher, he is an low IQ looking ugly ogre that people here like jerking off to

Today Im going to be morphing him into being good looking and telling you what I decided to change
(note: this is not going to be realistic to what can be achieved from surgerymaxxing, I just decided to dissect what makes him look bad, and how I made him look better)

View attachment 2235182
This is my morph, now, they may not look TOO different now, but compare them side by side and it makes a world of difference, no more is he an ogre with weird eyebrows, he is now a mogger with much greater harmony

View attachment 2235186

Not even the same species side by side, now, you may be asking, what changed?
-Skin tone, obviously, I gave him a slight tan to make him look less like a ghost
-Lips are pinker, blended with his skin too much before, looked weird
-Less hooding, I made his eyes have less hooding to get rid of the aspie stare, much more appealing now
-Shorter FWHR, made his midface shorter, chin slightly shorter and hairline slightly shorter, less ogre look
-Eyebrow tilt, I made his eyebrows have a more streamline look, lowering the edge, making them thinner, and changing the angle to be more neutral, looks much better
-Bluer eyes, his eyes are slightly more blue, I think it makes him look more piercing now

you probably didn't learn anything from this thread, but I hope you found it somewhat interesting at least, also please stop jerking off to unmorphed tyler maher, it is really embarrassing and makes you look retarded

Tagging niggers
@sergeant blackpill @DoctorLooksmax @GamerCel @Iasacrko @Allornothing @subhuman incel @tents @aBetterMii @Xangsane @ascension @poopoohead @Kater Maxxing @tallnegga @midlatinocel @horizontallytall @drop @zv1212 @Clown Show @gribsufer1 @BucketCrab @Ketamine @Wannabe Chad @forevermirin @Guerrilla @4Inch4 @Ragnar
How could all of these edits happen to him irl?

• Hmm...
You aligned him with 2020s beauty standards for sure.

• +1
reduced his fucking head height which is good. His skull is giga tall

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 28939
How could all of these edits happen to him irl?
maybe skull transplant idk
Good morph. Basically just increased harmony by adding some halos like skin tone and eye colour, whilst reducing masculine and/or extreme features.
thanks!
You aligned him with 2020s beauty standards for sure.
yep he's more tiktokish now ig, but I would say he objectively looks way better no matter what era
reduced his fucking head height which is good. His skull is giga tall
problem is people act like having top 0.1% skull height is a good thing, when it's actually a deformity, people wouldn't think he was good looking if he had top 0.1% philtrum height or top 0.1% nose width, averages can be a good thing, because they align more closely to beauty than outliers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, infini, Allornothing and 1 other person
You made him look worse , good job bro !

• Ugh..
You made him look worse , good job bro !
23 people seem to disagree, but it's okay if you have a bad eye for aesthetics, you'll get there!

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
23 people seem to disagree, but it's okay if you have a bad eye for aesthetics, you'll get there!
Wow , arent you a special little boy ! This should be enough to status max you and you can pull stacies like livvy dunne :soy:

• Ugh..
Looks better now, he definetely needs more FWHR and a tan, his skull is too long which needs better FWHR
Josh skull is same as Maher but he has better FWHR so it looks balanced and better
Screenshot 20230602 021122 Instagram
Screenshot 20230602 021111 Instagram

• +1
Wow , arent you a special little boy ! This should be enough to status max you and you can pull stacies like livvy dunne :soy:
well, it isn't like what you're doing is going to make you any closer to getting stacies, having a positive attitude and being right will at least give me a better mental health than crabs in a bucket like you
Looks better now, he definetely needs more FWHR and a tan, his skull is too long which needs better FWHR
Josh skull is same as Maher but he has better FWHR so it looks balanced and betterView attachment 2235796View attachment 2235797
yeah Josh mogs maher, too bad there's lots of autists who like sucking mahers deformed cock regardless

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
I think Maher is a mogger, but that morph is very good

• Love it
maybe skull transplant idk
so I just went briefly digging and first things were deformities and victims of general traumatising shit but then:

I mean none of those differences will matter Tyler to women irl if I'm honest

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I mean none of those differences will matter Tyler to women irl if I'm honest
Tyler can probably get girls from essentially just nichemaxxing from his giant skull ig, and he's like 6'4 so face is irrelevant, but I do feel like people massively overrate him regardless, I think chads would have way higher smv both irl and online

Tyler can probably get girls from essentially just nichemaxxing from his giant skull ig, and he's like 6'4 so face is irrelevant, but I do feel like people massively overrate him regardless, I think chads would have way higher smv both irl and online
Only guy comparable at my memory rn is Dolph Lundgren and Arnold or other Gigachads that was on that @forevergymcelling PSL chart. I don't know if you lurked here for long before signing up but if you've not seen the Maherfishes before then also @cvzvvc and @the BULL by all means feel free to get PTSDmaxxed out at their trials. Those experiments change a man.

Last edited:
F858832D 555D 4026 A3E1 8648F35245C1

Make my face look better pls

Only guy comparable at my memory rn is Dolph Lundgren and Arnold or other Gigachads that was on that @forevergymcelling PSL chart. I don't know if you lurked here for long before signing up but if you've not seen the Maherfishes before then also @cvzvvc and @the BULL by all means feel free to get PTSDmaxxed out at their trials. Those experiments change a man.
Are you saying Maherfish was very successful? Or did poorly?

@the BULL do you think the morph is better or worse?

good stuff op.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I have exactly the same type of skull as him : tall but not wide enough, good forward growth. The lack of width is a real problem as it makes me look uncanny from front, only 3/4 can look good. What could I do?

Tall skull only looks cheated if it's wide enough...