I MANAGED TO MAKE MY NOSE SMALLER + PROOF

X D

X D

Looks or death
I managed to slim down my nose over the last month using hydrocortisone. I would use a solution containing 0.25% tret on my nose before applying hydrocortisone

as you can see my tip is not as droopy anymore and my alar base has somewhat reduced. i still would like my nose to be slimmer but I think it’s a good cope for nosecels who don’t want to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Fiqh
I managed to slim down my nose over the last month using hydrocortisone. I would use a solution containing 0.25% tret on my nose before applying hydrocortisone

as you can see my tip is not as droopy anymore and my alar base has somewhat reduced. i still would like my nose to be slimmer but I think it’s a good cope for nosecels who don’t want to get surgery

My doctor prescribed something similar to flatten the scars on my nose, if it doesn't work I'll simply just do kenalog injections.

Different lighting + different angle theory

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, Roquefort, mathis and 6 others
isnt it temporary?

isnt it temporary?
hydrocortisone atrophies the skin so it should be permanent

Different lighting + different angle theory
same angle similar lighting if you ask me

My doctor prescribed something similar to flatten the scars on my nose, if it doesn't work I'll simply just do kenalog injections.
yeah i originally got the tret prescribed for me acne scarring so I’m glad I was able to use it on my nose since it’s hard to get tret without prescription out here

hydrocortisone atrophies the skin so it should be permanent

same angle similar lighting if you ask me

yeah i originally got the tret prescribed for me acne scarring so I’m glad I was able to use it on my nose since it’s hard to get tret without prescription out here
what’s hydrocortisone

Jfl at this monkey

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Keep updated. If you stop keep taking pictures to see if permanent

• +1
Reactions: penispilled

Whats the mechanism of action?

did you use it everyday? Any sides from the hydrocortisone? great thread bro..

did you use it everyday? Any sides from the hydrocortisone? great thread bro..
Applied it every morning and evening for about 2 months now and haven’t noticed any negative side effects yet

@FunkyFlamingo

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and X D
For sure even tho I’m truly convinced the results are permanent

wdym? I think the atrophy of the skin around my nose is the answer to your question
are you using prescription hydrocortisone or just otc. whats the % dose.

Take before and after pics in the same lighting if you want to properly assess the differences

For sure even tho I’m truly convinced the results are permanent

wdym? I think the atrophy of the skin around my nose is the answer to your question
Skin atrophy from corticosteroids is usually temporary unless used for extended periods of time such as a few months

deleted cause none of these incels really care about looksmaxxing but I’ll show in dms
bro can u dm pics please? I NEED THIS

Skin atrophy from corticosteroids is usually temporary unless used for extended periods of time such as a few months
Yo I have Cortisteroids “taro clobetasol” predicted to use on my hair for some Alopecia hair loss shit, Alopecia gotten better thankfully but can I also use that on my nose?

can you send the image to my pms its not loading