I matched with a cute passing MTF trans Filipina. Should I give it a shot? lol

alien

alien

Kraken
I swipe left on foids a lot more than I used to. I raised my standards. But this Filipina ladyboy is cute and exudes sexuality in her pictures. She's 5'0" tall. lol. WTF. How is that even possible for a biological male? She probably was a virgin when she was a Filipino man. She immigrated here 3 years ago. If she transitioned while in Canada, that means she would have been close to a 30 year old virgin. lol. I'm going to assume she already lost her anal virginity to a man already.

It's so hard to match with a woman where there is mutual attraction, emotional and intellectual chemistry. There are times where I'll swipe right 50 times (and swipe left even more because I am picky these days) and get only 1-3 matches out of 50 swipes. Sometimes 0 matches.

So if I'm attracted to her and she is attracted to me, we get along personality-wise because we both have male brains and transwomen are insatiably horny because they have male brains, I think to myself "why not try it?" If I kiss her and she gives me head, I might like it. I'm not too crazy about trying anal with a transwoman though because I ain't finna tryna get aids. And my cock is too girthy for anal. I tried it once with a hooker (though she didn't have the proper lube) and she was in pain. If she insists I fuck her ass, I'd have to wear a condom and I wouldn't even cum because I hate condoms. Monkeypox can already be transmitted via oral sex and I think making out. That's risky enough as is. lol.

She lives like 126 km away from me though. In camping country. I'm not driving that far for a lay. lol. Especially with gas prices being what they are now. But maybe she'll be in the area and we can meet up or something. Or maybe I'll go camping with her or something. There are lots of transwomen here in the city but most of them are ugly af. I think she is cute so it sucks that she lives so far. I low-key like the idea of dominating this cute 5' tall ricecel though. I mean this is a person who has probably been lonely all their life when they were a 5' tall Filipino man. And I've been fairly lonely myself even though I've fucked and dated women before. I largely gave up on these dating apps because of all the hypergamy. I've tried begging my ex to take me back. She won't. I think we incels (or in my case low-value male rather than purely incel) might as well stick together and help each other out. lol. And she is more attractive than a lot of these foids who swipe right on me (on some apps you can see if a foid you swiped left on swiped right on you).

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
All those words for no pics

And why so many trans posts lately xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Avg incel thought process

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, 11gaijin and alien
All those words for no pics

And why so many trans posts lately xD
I don't want her to get doxxed. lol.
Since I might actually go through it.
I've fucked women I wasn't attracted to. But I low-key do think she's cute and has sex appeal. I prefer my ex Yogapants to her obviously. But Yogapants won't take me back so. This tranny would easily be my second hottest lay. Like second by a mile too.

As for why you are noticing a trend with trans posts, its because hypergamy is insane in 2022. Of fucking course I'd rather date my ex again or any other woman I find attractive. But the women I find attractive mostly only swipe right on Chad and wealthy men.

Hell I matched and messaged with this "curvy" latina woman that I wasn't really that keen on. And she didn't seem to show much interest in me so I stopped messaging her. I low-key would prefer the filipina ladyboy over her. And a lot of the Filipina girls I am noticing on these apps have like zero sex appeal. They are just these plain jane Filipinas who want to get married to a betabuxx. The Filipina and Thai ladyboys at least have sex appeal. They put in the effort to look sexy. I like noodlewhores who put in the effort to look sexy. But so many of them look virginal.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17291
@CupOfCoffee what should he do

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
@ShowerMaxxing dated filipino transexual they met at the hairdresser

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
I'll call her by whatever pronoun she prefers if she lets me fuck her throat and swallows every drop like a good little 5' ricecel bitch.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17291
I'll call her by whatever pronoun she prefers if she lets me fuck her throat and swallows every drop like a good little 5' ricecel bitch.
I'm sorry brotha, it's beyond over for you.

I thought homosexuality wasn't permitted here?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Corleone
In 2022 with hypergamy being the way it is, there has to be an easy difficulty setting. I'm 5'6", I started dating life on Hector Hard Mode. It's not fair. I can swipe right 50 times and get 0-3 matches. Recently I got 0 out of 50.

It's getting worse and worse and worse. Granted the quality that I picked up on dating apps was never that great to begin with. My favourite ex, I didn't meet off a dating app granted. I have to concede that dating apps have always been tough. But holy shit I think the apps are even worse than they were in 2014 when I met my Punjabi ex off Tinder.

Last edited:
I swipe left on foids a lot more than I used to. I raised my standards. But this Filipina ladyboy is cute and exudes sexuality in her pictures. She's 5'0" tall. lol. WTF. How is that even possible for a biological male? She probably was a virgin when she was a Filipino man. She immigrated here 3 years ago. If she transitioned while in Canada, that means she would have been close to a 30 year old virgin. lol. I'm going to assume she already lost her anal virginity to a man already.

It's so hard to match with a woman where there is mutual attraction, emotional and intellectual chemistry. There are times where I'll swipe right 50 times (and swipe left even more because I am picky these days) and get only 1-3 matches out of 50 swipes. Sometimes 0 matches.

So if I'm attracted to her and she is attracted to me, we get along personality-wise because we both have male brains and transwomen are insatiably horny because they have male brains, I think to myself "why not try it?" If I kiss her and she gives me head, I might like it. I'm not too crazy about trying anal with a transwoman though because I ain't finna tryna get aids. And my cock is too girthy for anal. I tried it once with a hooker (though she didn't have the proper lube) and she was in pain. If she insists I fuck her ass, I'd have to wear a condom and I wouldn't even cum because I hate condoms. Monkeypox can already be transmitted via oral sex and I think making out. That's risky enough as is. lol.

She lives like 126 km away from me though. In camping country. I'm not driving that far for a lay. lol. Especially with gas prices being what they are now. But maybe she'll be in the area and we can meet up or something. Or maybe I'll go camping with her or something. There are lots of transwomen here in the city but most of them are ugly af. I think she is cute so it sucks that she lives so far. I low-key like the idea of dominating this cute 5' tall ricecel though. I mean this is a person who has probably been lonely all their life when they were a 5' tall Filipino man. And I've been fairly lonely myself even though I've fucked and dated women before. I largely gave up on these dating apps because of all the hypergamy. I've tried begging my ex to take me back. She won't. I think we incels (or in my case low-value male rather than purely incel) might as well stick together and help each other out. lol. And she is more attractive than a lot of these foids who swipe right on me (on some apps you can see if a foid you swiped left on swiped right on you).
Where the pics nigga??

If that's what you're into then do it
90% of the posts here are people worshipping Their the "Ideal" male
and mods realized how inherently gay it was, so now they're more lenient with the gay posts(Except for when I do it:feelswah:)

If that's what you're into then do it

90% of the posts here are people worshipping Their the "Ideal" male
and mods realized how inherently gay it was, so now they're more lenient with the gay posts(Except for when I do it:feelswah:)
The down side is that she is looking for a LTR and she lives 126 km away. All that travel is gonna be time consuming and expensive. If she lived like within 25 km, I'd be open to the possibility of a LTR. Obviously I'd have to actually make out with her and cuddle for me to see if the oxytocin is there first. She afogs my Chinese ex, whom I felt nothing for. I was just settling for my Chinese ex. A lot of noodlewhores have like zero sex appeal for some reason. The Filipina and Thai ladyboys at least put in the effort to look good and feminine. And they get off on the idea of being a straight man's "first" (trans experience). I've been pursued aggressively by a couple of transwomen before but they were ugly. I'm a bit of a narcissist so its kinda hot being pursued for once. Transwomen are so forward. No bullshit. Because they have male brains.

Tbh I wouldn't even feel like I'm settling for this Filipina ladyboy because she'd be my 2nd best lay easy. I wasn't attracted to 7 out of the 9 civs I hooked up with/dated. And 1 of those civs I was only attracted to when she put in the effort to doll herself up for me. Yogapants was the only ex I truly was crazy about and loved. It just really sucks that the ladyboy doesn't have a pussy. I'm not into anal. Apparently you can still do anal facing each other. That might be something that works for me. Because I don't like anal or doggy style. I'm used to missionary.

Biological women play so many fucking games. I love my ex but she has been such a fucking bitch when I poured my heart out to her recently. If she is seeing someone else, I don't expect her to take me back. But she still holds a grudge against me for what I said 6+ years later. She won't forgive me 6+ years later. I just want to be friends with my ex for now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853

nigga wrote 4 paragraphs on a tranny

The ladybody actually messaged me first. She shot her shot. But she says very few words. It's like trying to get her to pull teeth. I even complimented her twice and she didn't compliment me back even once. lol. She said thanks.

Are attractive transwomen just as arrogant as ciswomen or is she just shy because I'm straight-passing? I usually give up at this point when I pursue ciswomen.

I can't tell at this point if she just isn't into me or if the distance (126km. That's 78 miles for UScels) is just a put off. Or if she really is just shy. If she messaged me first she must have known my location.

There were two unattractive transwomen who pursued me aggressively before but I didn't want them. Like this one unattractive transwoman was obsessed with trying to "convert" me. And another was like "I just want to meet you in your car, drop your pants and suck your dick and cum in my mouth." Very, very forward with me. So when I see an attractive transwoman who messages me first but then talks very little, I don't know what to think.

Last edited:

Absolute state of western hypergamy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and alien
Here's a transcript of our conversation. Do you think that the distance put her off? (126km is 78 miles) Or was it my messaging game? lol. Because she messaged me first so I imagine that she was aware that I lived 126km away from her. It was odd that she gave such short responses when she messaged me first. She was on the app multiple times through the day too so it was obvious that she was messaging other guys after she told me to have a great day.

Her: Hi 13:18
Me: Hi <her name>. You are beautiful :) 14:26
Her: Hello 14:37
Her: Thanks 14:37
Me: You're welcome. How is it going? 14:42
Her: good 14:42
Her: and you? 14:42
Me: Not bad. Chilling. Watching an old animated series on YouTube 14:50
Her: ohh cool 14:52
Me: So you're in XXX? 14:55
Her: yes 14:56
Me: I'm in YYY 14:57
Her: ohh okay 15:05
Me: XXX is pretty far. But you're so cute that I couldn't not swipe right. lol. 15:11
Her: lol! thanks and have great day! 15:11
Me: You too. take care 15:15

there is currently 0,5% of french having monkeypox being females. The vast majority 90%+ are gays and trannies. Don't play this retarded game