I may have ascended from subhuman to around HTN

VinnyH

VinnyH

unborn mogger
IMG20230119210127

This was me before my ascension, i look really horrible and i hated myself alot, i was kinda a bluepilled normie, thought personality was all that matters, then i realized how it's all looks and status, after about a year of hard grind and alot of dedication i might have ascended to borderline HTN

This is me after the ascension

IMG 20231125 175858

This picture was taken recently before, fyi i did not squint i just relaxed my eye area which i wasn't doing before my ascension, i did not hardmaxx, did softmaxxing instead and pubertymaxxed alot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, bleachmaxxer69, Mezo103 and 31 others
View attachment 2570734
This was me before my ascension, i look really horrible and i hated myself alot, i was kinda a bluepilled normie, thought personality was all that matters, then i realized how it's all looks and status, after about a year of hard grind and alot of dedication i might have ascended to borderline HTN

View attachment 2570737
This picture was taken recently before, fyi i did not squint i just relaxed my eye area which i wasn't doing before my ascension, i did not hardmaxx, did softmaxxing instead and pubertymaxxed alot
That high to ultra mtn no htnlolllll

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker, RAMU KAKA, Allornothing and 3 others
Congrats on ur ascensions & 69 post ❤️
now share methods/tips.

Congrats on ur ascensions & 69 post ❤️
now share methods/tips.
It's just softmaxxing, idk what to share other then suppliments that i used and skincare

View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
“Htn”

Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA, Allornothing and 1 other person
Good ascension

View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
High mtn

mtn in mumbai
ltn in the west

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Allornothing, recessedd and 5 others
Subhuman to subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA, Allornothing and 4 others
Pretty damned good for just softmaxxing
What products and supplements did you use.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Pretty damned good for just softmaxxing
What products and supplements did you use.
I'll be discussing this in my next thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Donxx and Infinite
HTN in mumbai

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker and VinnyH
Major improvement, is your skull really that narrow or is it lens distortion? Honestly that's a major falio, makes you look 80 IQ. Can't give you HTN if it's that narrow, with a skull like that you're capped at MTN for life.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, tyroneorkms, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Major improvement, is your skull really that narrow or is it lens distortion? Honestly that's a major falio, makes you look 80 IQ. Can't give you HTN if it's that narrow, with a skull like that you're capped at MTN for life.
My jaw USED to be extremely narrow, i then realized i had a brutall overbite, fixed it and my jaw got a little wider, fyi im still 14, so i still have alot of time to grow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Schalbuchu
View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
Htn jfl, your fwhr is fucked along with your long ass midface and fucked mouth to nose width ratio

My jaw USED to be extremely narrow, i then realized i had a brutall overbite, fixed it and my jaw got a little wider, fyi im still 14, so i still have alot of time to grow
If you still 14, you still got time to get bigger skull. Eat a lot of meat.

• +1
Reactions: VinnyH
If you still 14, you still got time to get bigger skull. Eat a lot of meat.
That's exactly what I've been doing for this past year, having a only CARNIVORE DIET strictly eating only meat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Htn jfl, your fwhr is fucked along with your long ass midface and fucked mouth to nose width ratio
Checked my fwhr and it was 1.8 really not that bad

View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
Just shave and get a haircut pill

I think the all of the bone 'change' is just loosing lens distortion.

Still not htn, htns get approached in public btw
my life have gotten alot better ever since i ascended, got more attention by women, aswell as my reputation in school

Checked my fwhr and it was 1.8 really not that bad
U have 1.61 on selfie, irl 1.8 might be possible although 1.8 is legit kinda bad

• +1
Reactions: VinnyH
U have 1.61 on selfie, irl 1.8 might be possible although 1.8 is legit kinda bad
Ideal is 1.9-2.0, i got 1.8, just grow my skull larger and I'll be good

Ideal is 1.9-2.0, i got 1.8, just grow my skull larger and I'll be good
Its not the FWHR, its ur midface, long ass skull, cucked lip proportions, chin to philtrum is literally very low etc

Its not the FWHR, its ur midface, long ass skull, cucked lip proportions, chin to philtrum is literally very low etc
Hold on let me calculate my midface ratio

View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
Goddamn what did u do? I looke like a rat before. Also a bit angle frauding too if u didn't do any surgerues

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Definitely an ascension. HTN after might be a bit generous (I'd say you're now MTN) but agreed on the before jfl.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and hardestmfintheroom
is that you

Attachments

• IMG_6214.jpeg
    IMG_6214.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Fish eye lens first photo, went from mtn to mtn

• +1
cheeksucked squinted and above angle and lighting

cheeksucked squinted and above angle and lighting
You need to readmaxx + i did not bite my cheeks, my cheekbones are literally visible after my ascension, and the lightning was just the sun no flash

How did you fixed that ?
Used temporary braces and some suppliments that supported the growth of my chin, fixed my overbite as well which was a huge W

• JFL
View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
I wish I was white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back