I may have ascended from subhuman to around HTN

Do you take any supplement or foods for skin lightening?

indian htn west ltn

• Love it
Reactions: Donxx
View attachment 2570734
This was me before my ascension, i look really horrible and i hated myself alot, i was kinda a bluepilled normie, thought personality was all that matters, then i realized how it's all looks and status, after about a year of hard grind and alot of dedication i might have ascended to borderline HTN

This is me after the ascension

View attachment 2570737
This picture was taken recently before, fyi i did not squint i just relaxed my eye area which i wasn't doing before my ascension, i did not hardmaxx, did softmaxxing instead and pubertymaxxed alot
gj pajeet

View attachment 2570734
This was me before my ascension, i look really horrible and i hated myself alot, i was kinda a bluepilled normie, thought personality was all that matters, then i realized how it's all looks and status, after about a year of hard grind and alot of dedication i might have ascended to borderline HTN

View attachment 2570737
This picture was taken recently before, fyi i did not squint i just relaxed my eye area which i wasn't doing before my ascension, i did not hardmaxx, did softmaxxing instead and pubertymaxxed alot
If that guy is htn then my ugly ass face is chadlite

Im gonna be brutally honest. If i was you I'd probably rate myself htn too.
I'd say you're a strong MTN.
The reason is your pheno fails you. Nichemaxxing would prevent that.
Your shoulders look hella weak. You should gymmax, otherwise people don't take you seriously. If you'd gymmaxxed then yes u could be HTN.
None the less great ascension

• +1
Reactions: VinnyH, LooksThinker and shogrim
Ur face is exceptionally narrow it reminds me of these guys.

Attachments

• C06C8BF0-8FD1-4355-BDB4-FFBCBEABE475.jpeg
    C06C8BF0-8FD1-4355-BDB4-FFBCBEABE475.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It´s so brutal seeing people try to ascend with FWHR or pheno like that :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
Mtn but mtn on looksmax is htn outside lol.

How did you get the hunter eyes ?

View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737

Are you indian massive Ascension ngl im kinda finding it hard to tell if your mena curry although it doesn't really matte r

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
>5064th greycel subhuman to ltn puberty "maxx"

I can't

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
from subhuman street sweeper to LTN chad

No HTN for your pheno and deformed skull

View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
Mtn

Could easily be at least a chadlite with a wider skull and more compact midface

Show side…you won’t

Used temporary braces and some suppliments that supported the growth of my chin, fixed my overbite as well which was a huge W
Need the supplement names plzzzzz i have the same problem, got braces rn w bands(def recessing my maxilla :( but it not doin much so wut supplements u used?

It's just softmaxxing, idk what to share other then suppliments that i used and skincare
What supplements do you use? And how did your jaw get wider

Hollow cheeks!!1 :soy::soy::soy:

My jaw USED to be extremely narrow, i then realized i had a brutall overbite, fixed it and my jaw got a little wider, fyi im still 14, so i still have alot of time to grow
Let me guess you mewed?

Also overbite doesn’t affect jaw width. Basically you’re coping.

Let me guess you mewed?

Also overbite doesn’t affect jaw width. Basically you’re coping.
No lol, thumb pulling mostly, face pulling and i got to do soft bonesmashing near my jaw area

View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
Mirin

I ALRDY KNOW YOUR SIDE IS BRUTAL (sry fr ca[s)

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
Pheno is capping you

View attachment 2570734

View attachment 2570737
LMFAOOO I REMBER YOUUU you were the faggot who was making fun of us and bonesmashing on tiktok JFL. How the table turns, wasnt "going outside" all that mattered? fuck you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back