I may just need paranasal implants

Much better. That video was brutal to watch. See if I had an underbite like him I’d need lefort.

But I have his side profile with a good bite.. weird shit

I always love being complimented on my morphs i. Like to say i have an eye for detail

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
I always love being complimented on my morphs i. Like to say i have an eye for detail
Wow nice job man, could you do the same for me , thing is most people say paranasal implants make you look bloated especially when you smile so not sure what to do

Wow nice job man, could you do the same for me , thing is most people say paranasal implants make you look bloated especially when you smile so not sure what to do

Sure post 3/4 like this guy to get best results

What’s your thoughts on me getting this procedure? Is it worth extraction premolars to reduce my lip/teeth protrusion so my side profile looks more “Caucasian”?

I forgot to ask the surgeon about this at my consult

Its really good ngl i didnt even know of its existence this is like the aso how ever in this they just cut the theeth down and move the jaw back wards the other rotates the jaw

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
Its really good ngl i didnt even know of its existence this is like the aso how ever in this they just cut the theeth down and move the jaw back wards the other rotates the jaw
The results look good too. I’ll have to email him about the possibility of doing this procedure along with the implants

15773634 0E79 44C8 AF85 E2CA853A2FE8
03EC47B3 ADA9 47AA 8908 5FDEC875A682 4CD17C34 0758 4BC7 8A8D A8DEEA6F2F42