I may not be a chad

Soon roids, tan and light eyes
Maybe some subtle light brown highlights like kortajarena has in some shots...
Maybe im too maxilla focused but I don't see how you wouldn't slay fully maxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163

I'm sorry op,
The girls in. The second clip are fucking with u
I'm german, they trolled u, they don't think ur not hot, they pointed out how ugly ur teeth are and that ur a joke
You have good bones, but ur pheno is indian..

you fucking dumb shit salman khan is considered more gl than you in india, he is considered indian chad, he mogs you to death in curryland despite having SUBHUMAN features, no bones and worse features than you
main-qimg-2e0c3b1dc03bf28c7a0131e9c8d8ffc4

pheno is all that matters in curryland
OP has really wide palate/mouth with thick lips giving him fish like appearance. And also his lower third is really strong coupled with underdeveloped brow ridge make him fall into uncanny region (neither completely masc nor pretty). His features are good for psl but not for slaying. Guys like ranbir kapoor has almost all psl failo imaginable but still slays due to looking more high status

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 1588 and yunggod
OP has really wide palate/mouth with thick lips giving him fish like appearance. And also his lower third is really strong coupled with underdeveloped brow ridge make him fall into uncanny region (neither completely masc nor pretty). His features are good for psl but not for slaying. Guys like ranbir kapoor has almost all psl failo imaginable but still slays due to looking more high status
it’s ok this forum is full of low IQ delusioncels

JFL if anyone thinks OP will slay anything other than his hand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Deleted member 1588
it’s ok this forum is full of low IQ delusioncels

JFL if anyone thinks OP will slay anything other than his hand
I won't say that with long curtain hair he legit looks like a prince he can model but indian girls might not prefer his features. He is high psl but not that high smv like de poot and barrett

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
even i am a slayer compared to him in curryland brutal tbh.

And you can see he mogs me psl wise..
You are spot on with your analysis bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163, yunggod and Deleted member 5052
But I'm definitely not an incel I'm atleast above average. I can't be an incel, I don't believe it.😠😠😠
in my opinion you look good but I don't know if your pheno is as much as a problem as people say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Bro..Get upper eyelid filler + more under eye support and whitening cream Maxx then you’re a GigaMogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
You look pretty good ngl 5.5~6.0 psl, probably higher irl, idk why americans are so racist but you don't look incel or subhuman at all.

Inel in denial

But I'm definitely not an incel I'm atleast above average. I can't be an incel, I don't believe it.😠😠😠
Chadlite I don’t give a fuck what any of these coping cunts say

You are a good looking guy my negro
Too bad your indian

Man you look really great (no homo), but that pheno just let's you down. Fuck i hate this shallow world sometimes
Ethnic failo is huge. People who say race doesn’t matter are retarded

You look good ngl

i feel what adds to ur pheno is those DARK undereye bags, if u get rid of those, and retin a maxx to white skin, u would look much better

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand