I measured Logan Pauls Ratios and they're nearly all perfect.

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Screen Shot 2021 10 06 at 105015 PM

These are just some of the ratios I measured but if I measure more I'm sure they will be very good as well.

This guy's the textbook definition of chad. White, tall, great ratios, decent bones and high trust pheno with some masculine features.

Whoever here has denied him being very good-looking is a massive coper.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, LastHopeForNorman, highT and 3 others
yea Logan Paul is prototype highschool/college nt chad in terms of pheno, perfect all around

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10104
yea Logan Paul is prototype highschool/college nt chad in terms of pheno, perfect all around

looks normie to me , only his chin height and nice eye color are commendable.

sub-buzz-29905-1547315244-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, one job away, gamma and 1 other person

Logan paul

That ain't normie. In motion and in his videos he looks good. Everybody has better and worse pics

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10104, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others

His facial shape is actually pretty good, just imagine if his eyes, nose and mouth were better. He would be a giga mogger.

jfl at this cope, you can be ugly and fit ratios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member, Looks234 and 5 others
He is high Tier Normie

Last edited:
mouthcel philtrumcel

3471392 i6ctodzn03l41 1602137464

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Baldingman1998 and Preoximerianas
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY and Deleted member
You really think he’s “very good-looking” ?

E1B1969C 71BB 4FC4 922A 85F6C11F8BD4

sure maybe here:
1C950B21 E0A1 4EC4 B18F 192410FFFAE8

but he doesn’t look like that now.

I think it just goes to show ratios aren’t what defines “very good-looking” (or isn’t the final word at least)

You really think he’s “very good-looking” ?

View attachment 1353960

sure maybe here: View attachment 1353961

but he doesn’t look like that now.

I think it just goes to show ratios aren’t what defines “very good-looking” (or isn’t the final word at least)
Of course he's not gandy tier jfl. and even gandy has bad pics.

But the fact he has both good ratios, good bones and good pheno make him very good-looking by my definition.

He doesn't have striking features like o'pry or insane pfl, so that's why he's attractive in a more conventional way, not model tier.

Universal appeal is most important, and he has more than some aspie model.

His collagen loss is what descended him in the first pic. He needs more collagen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away

But the fact he has both good ratios, good bones and good pheno make him very good-looking by my definition.

He doesn't have striking features like o'pry or insane pfl, so that's why he's attractive in a more conventional way, not model tier.

I guess I just don’t see it that way.

Sure I could concede the point that he’s an IRL Chad as some like to put it or has universal appeal as you put it.

But “very good-looking” is a bit of stretch. I tend to look at very good-looking as being a particular tier level of looks.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 11770
I guess I just don’t see it that way.

Sure I could concede the point that he’s an IRL Chad as some like to put it or has universal appeal as you put it.

But “very good-looking” is a bit of stretch. I tend to look at very good-looking as being a particular tier level of looks.
I'd say his eye area and maxilla are pushing him down a little. But still at least in the upper 1% of looks, likely higher

Ratios are just one part of the puzzle. His actual features aren't all that. Recessed maxilla, subpar orbitals, shriveled up lips, droopy down turned nasal tip. 6.5/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member, randomvanish and 2 others
I'd say his eye area and maxilla are pushing him down a little. But still at least in the upper 1% of looks, likely higher
Agree and agree. He certainly mogs psl gods and real Chads in appeal to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770

His collagen loss is what descended him in the first pic. He needs more collagen.
He’s not “VERY good looking” by any means, but good ratios ensure he’s not ugly and good height/frame bring him up to irl chad status.

he’s not some appeal mogger either or anything though, he’s just above average looking, but that’s all anybody NEEDS to be the bar is lower than any incel thinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
He’s not “VERY good looking” by any means, but good ratios ensure he’s not ugly and good height/frame bring him up to irl chad status.

he’s not some appeal mogger either or anything though, he’s just above average looking, but that’s all anybody NEEDS to be the bar is lower than any incel thinks
I know some of his features are lacking. But I've never seen someone of his lookslevel in my city. Either hyperfeminine prettyboys or guys that look too ogre. Maybe cause germans are uglier than americans. Pheno matters a lot.

recessed maxilla + longish midface + nct + subpar orbitals.

also 1,75 fwhr is low.

he's not goodlooking that's why you don't see females not simping for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
good ratios but horrible features sure

recessed maxilla + longish midface + nct + subpar orbitals.

also 1,75 fwhr is low.

he's not goodlooking that's why you don't see females not simping for him.
Did you read the measurements? His midface ratio is 1.00, meaning it's perfect, he does NOT have a long midface.

Also dog-tier forward grown maxillas are a meme, his maxilla is a little too flat which is a minor flaw, but that's better than looking like an ape.

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
little too flat which is a minor flaw
Ksi logan paul 1

is this a good profile for you ?

shitty ipd, negative cantal tilt with asymmetric eye position, fwhr 1.71 which is SHIT, ,

Untitled2 e1581171244849

------------------nEaRlY PeRfEcT
Austin Powers Movie GIF

View attachment 1354127
is this a good profile for you ?

shitty ipd, negative cantal tilt with asymmetric eye position, fwhr 1.71 which is SHIT, ,

View attachment 1354131

------------------nEaRlY PeRfEcT
Austin Powers Movie GIF
Yeah:lul:. Ask any sane person it is a good profile. Ever saw this pic of chico?

Screen Shot 2021 10 07 at 33406 AM

Excessive protrusion is not ideal.

Once again, just no. He has perfect IPD. His ES ratio is 0.46 (ideal), would his IPD be "shitty" then it would be lower.
Fwhr is also a cope. Ideal is 1.8, fwhr above 1.9 is a meme and looks autistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
blonde, pale and blue eyes not a good combination, good bones too

Yeah:lul:. Ask any sane person it is a good profile. Ever saw this pic of chico?

View attachment 1354141

Excessive protrusion is not ideal.

Once again, just no. He has perfect IPD. His ES ratio is 0.46 (ideal), would his IPD be "shitty" then it would be lower.
Fwhr is also a cope. Ideal is 1.8, fwhr above 1.9 is a meme and looks autistic.
stop using meme side of chico, stop coping

95a27c3530bbb16a7bf5699a2dac32df  francisco lachowski miranda kerr
Francisco Lachowski francisco lachowski 33894838 950 1266
Ch
Bf84e063cf1fb2698f6670c3f0cdcb32

1.8 fwhr is NOT ideal. nearly all chads people adore have 1.95+. he's no where near ideal in anything except compact midface. he has still long face.
and what do you think? he's perfect but somehow magically women don't like him ? somehow no one thinks he's a chad? LOL

also again;

shitty ipd, negative cantal tilt with asymmetric eye position, fwhr 1.71

View attachment 1354143View attachment 1354144View attachment 1354145View attachment 1354146

1.8 fwhr is NOT ideal. nearly all chads people adore have 1.95+. he's no where near ideal in anything except compact midface. he has still long face.
and what do you think? he's perfect but somehow magically women don't like him ? somehow no one thinks he's a chad? LOL

also again;

Why does this forum love high fwhr so much? That combined with a compact midface legit makes u look like a kid lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Why does this forum love high fwhr so much? That combined with a compact midface legit makes u look like a kid lol
i don't love, i just follow. all the best chads that women adore have this feature. should we ignore then?

View attachment 1354143View attachment 1354144View attachment 1354145View attachment 1354146

also again;

The difference in their forward growth is small. Logan Paul is not recessed.

Screen Shot 2021 10 07 at 35924 AM

i don't love, i just follow. all the best chads that women adore have this feature. should we ignore then?
Yet another lie:lul: Gandy is incel with 1.8 fwhr, ok I think I got it

his hair really doesn't help him, lends credence to the "get a haircut" crowd

View attachment 1353787

These are just some of the ratios I measured but if I measure more I'm sure they will be very good as well.

This guy's the textbook definition of chad. White, tall, great ratios, decent bones and high trust pheno with some masculine features.

Whoever here has denied him being very good-looking is a massive coper.
He has. Tall chin

this forum lets reddit soy users influence them into coping that he's not chad tier. dude is objectively handsome af ESPECIALLY now that he's aged. he was uglier when he was young and had no facial hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 11770, one job away and 2 others