I measured my ipd

ICR

ICR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | icr will die soon
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
5,276
Reputation
8,790
I got
67mm
And another try I got 68/69 i can't really decide
Ideal ipd:02Jump::02Jump::02Jump::02Jump::02Jump::02Jump:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, HST, jp212 and 4 others
I moga u niggas
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, jp212, rollthefuckingdice and 1 other person
I moga u niggas
are u sure
1000026735
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zirg, Avillionre, jnxy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HST and jnxy
Good for u nigguh its all just a roll of dice they say
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Bat

Similar threads

ImSomeone
Replies
8
Views
85
Crimx991
Crimx991
Thodian
Replies
8
Views
75
simematic
simematic
ICR
Discussion What is ur ipd
Replies
8
Views
67
yes31
yes31
killcry
Replies
3
Views
50
killcry
killcry
Klassek
Replies
4
Views
69
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top