I measured myself in the evening again, this time measuring 188cm. Is it worth getting LL?

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
I measured myself this evening (barefoot obviously). Previously I have measured at 189cm (6ft 2.5 - allowing me to round up to 6ft 3), but this time I measured in at 188cm (6ft 2). Upon finding out this news I was devastated.

Now, I'm an ugly guy, but I've been told by many users that once you hit 6ft 3 (190cm), your face becomes irreverent and your height will make you HTN to Chadlite SMV at the minimum (FaceandLMS abandoned his channel after he was caught slaying thots in nightclubs).

Knowing that nothing short of high-explosive implants will fix my skull, would leg lengthening surgery be worth the pain and money? If I can gain one centimeter, will I still die a virgin?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh, TUSSELEIF, unailooksmax23 and 1 other person
Solution
idcgraycel
I measured myself this evening (barefoot obviously). Previously I have measured at 189cm (6ft 2.5 - allowing me to round up to 6ft 3), but this time I measured in at 188cm (6ft 2). Upon finding out this news I was devastated.

Now, I'm an ugly guy, but I've been told by many users that once you hit 6ft 3 (190cm), your face becomes irreverent and your height will make you HTN to Chadlite SMV at the minimum (FaceandLMS abandoned his channel he was caught slaying thots in nightclubs).

Knowing that nothing short of high-explosive implants will fix my skull, would leg lengthening surgery be worth the pain and money? If I can gain one centimeter, will I still die a virgin?
measure yourself after waking up, your spine decompresses in...

Now, I'm an ugly guy, but I've been told by many users that once you hit 6ft 3 (190cm), your face becomes irreverent and your height will make you HTN to Chadlite SMV at the minimum (FaceandLMS abandoned his channel he was caught slaying thots in nightclubs).

Do you imagine women like this at the dates?
business-woman-ruler-17190835.jpg

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and V__0
Brutal 2cm pill.

Dobule LL or giga over......

BUT REMEBER ANY SURGERY IS VERY DANGEROUS !!!!

@Artemis
I've never seen a woman, is that what they do in nightclubs?

Last edited:
Yes bro if u were 1cm taller you’d be slaying left and right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, unailooksmax23, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others

measure yourself after waking up, your spine decompresses in your sleep, you shorten by afternoon after gravity compresses. wouldnt be srprised if you measured 190 in the morning.

anyways, just wear timberlands and shush

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Solution
measure yourself after waking up, your spine decompresses in your sleep, you shorten by afternoon after gravity compresses. wouldnt be srprised if you measured 190 in the morning.
Would I have to bring my bed to the nightclub so I can quickly jump out of bed, make out, then quickly get back in bed before I compress below 189cm?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: unailooksmax23, MEGA CHAD and idcgraycel
Would I have to bring my bed to the nightclub so I can quickly jump out of bed, make out, then quickly get back in bed before I compress below 189cm?
Just sleep during the day and wake up around midnight
Like this, you get your morning height at night - ready for slaying :feelsez:

• Love it
Reactions: Graham
JFLL foids dont walk around with measuring sticks. if you measure 189 in the morning, tell them youre 189. They dont care about your actual physical stature more than they care about bragging to their becky friends how she got railed by a 6'3 dude

• JFL
JFLL foids dont walk around with measuring sticks. if you measure 189 in the morning, tell them youre 189. They dont care about your actual physical stature more than they care about bragging to their becky friends how she got railed by a 6'3 dude
I measured again this morning and was 188.5cm.

Fuck, it feels so bad, I thought I was 1cm taller due to previous measurements (that were most likely slightly out).

I'm over 6ft 3 with shoes on - but that doesn't count, because then we have to factor in women wearing heels and they all become like 5ft 8.

• Hmm...
Reactions: idcgraycel
I measured again this morning and was 188.5cm.

Fuck, it feels so bad, I thought I was 1cm taller due to previous measurements (that were most likely slightly out).

I'm over 6ft 3 with shoes on - but that doesn't count, because then we have to factor in women wearing heels and they all become like 5ft 8.
But women arent always wearing heels and heels are obvious heightmax. If you wear a chunky pair of shoes no one thinks youre trying to be taller it looks normal. Once you get to the bed and take off your shoes foids wont know the difference at your height or think about it. youre not in 5'7 hell like me where every centimeter counts

• So Sad
Reactions: unailooksmax23 and Graham
youre not in 5'7 hell like me where every centimeter counts
Damn that sucks.

I've been told by height guys that 6ft 3 is when life starts and that I can't be a virgin if I was that tall, so that's why I need the extra cm.

• +1
Reactions: idcgraycel
Damn that sucks.

I've been told by height guys that 6ft 3 is when life starts and that I can't be a virgin if I was that tall, so that's why I need the extra cm.
Its true. Youre there anyways, walk with good posture and itll put you above 6'3 dudes with bad posture, youre 6'3.5 with shoes anyway lmao.

• +1
Damn that sucks.

It's only
Damn that sucks.

it's only 0.53% of your height

If u are 188/189cm, adding up the shoes u are already 190-192cm depending what shoes u wear so if u don't get girls the problem is 100% at face

If u are 188/189cm, adding up the shoes u are already 190-192cm depending what shoes u wear so if u don't get girls the problem is 100% at face
But looksmax users said that once I hit 190cm I will get girls just from my height

But looksmax users said that once I hit 190cm I will get girls just from my height
They lied to u, after 6' height is cope, instead of focusing on height which is 100%cope for u, focus on ur face, u are already above male avg height

• +1
They lied to u, after 6' height is cope, instead of focusing on height which is 100%cope for u, focus on ur face, u are already above male avg height
True, my face is high truecel, low LTN tier tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back