I met a teramogger arabic security guard in my dreams

P

plukee

last night i had another dream where i was in a swimming pool/the swimming pool where i live. Idk why but i get a lot of dreams where im at a pool for some reason and i think it’s due to trauma related issues. But I walked over to the lockers and i locked myself in a stall idk why. Then this fucking huge arab looking dude looks over at me from the stall as he is tall af. He had his head shaved and a massive black beard. And he told me “move, get out” the dude was built like the iranian hulk in his photoshopped pics And looked roughly 450-500lbs of muscle and was like 7’1 the mog was insane when I walked out i looked behind me seeing how huge the dude was. Then i woke up and realised a person like that irl doesn’t exist and im glad otherwise i would of committed sui over the brootal mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 29581
Then i woke up and realised a person like that irl doesn’t exist and im glad otherwise i would of committed sui over the brootal mog
I have this, but instead everyday i wake up realizing Barrett fucked my future wives.
emily ratajkowski cleavage GIF
Justin Bieber Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I have this, but instead everyday i wake up realizing Barrett fucked my future wives.
emily ratajkowski cleavage GIF
Justin Bieber Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Ig i must be your future wife considering I actually had a dream where jordan barrett fucked me on a beach (i wish i was joking)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, forevermirin and Deleted member 29581