My dreams last night

M

Mealworm

Solstice
So basically, I met this girl who was cute, tiny, and innocent. We were on a date, and we didn't even kiss. But after the date, I persuaded her to go into the woods and make out, and she agreed. We went out there and found a secluded spot. When she tried to make out with me, she didn't know how, so I said something like, 'Here, let me show you,' and we started making out.

In my dream, I got arrested like three times for nearly or actually killing people. In my last one of these dreams, I beat up a cripple and smashed a bottle over their head because he was a massive pedo. The police didn't arrive as quickly as I thought, and I thought that maybe they got the wrong address. So l walked to school, and when I got there, the stupid actual counselor at my IRL school saw me and peeked at me through the windows. He told the kids, 'Call 911, lock the doors,' and then he told me to walk into his office. The only reason why I did it was that I was kind of lucid dreaming, where I knew I could end this dream. I walked into his office and tried to end it, but it took me like three good attempts.

Tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Mister Fuwy