I might abuse my gf when I get one

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
After I looksmax and get a GF I might be an abusive asshole. If she talks up in public and pisses me off I’ll whisper in her ear for her to shut the fuck up and calm down if she doesn’t wanna get hit

I might beat her and slam her if I catch her talking to other niggas, even as friends

I’ll never consider her opinion or view. I’ll do what I want. We’ll eat what I wanna eat. We’ll watch what I wanna watch. We’ll sleep where I wanna sleep. We’ll have sex when I wanna have sex

I’ll just pull down her pants in the middle of her doing something and smash, I won’t care or have respect for boundaries. I’ll cut her off from her friends so that they don’t tell her to leave me and trade up

I’ll try to shower her in compliments but idk if I can stop myself from doing what I said above. Wtf is up with me 😞😞😞

@Petsmart
@LookistWorld
@Nrrr15
@Cardiologyscribe

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Aesthetic, Griffith and 7 others
Tag me next time

i abused my girlfriend and she left me just lol

we need to be chad to abuse girls and get away with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 470, Aesthetic and 7 others
>when I get one

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 4545 and Deleted member 1553
Tag me bro

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Minions

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo and Blackout.xl
no point, if a woman doesn’t listen to your words she doesn’t respect you. Just tell her no, women will make you think they want to hear “yes” but if she asks you to do something most of the time say no unless you benefit somehow.

plus you can get fucked on prison charges for hitting a woman, also it’s common to lie about rape

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, SixFootManlet and Blackout.xl
NOOOOOOO!!! STOP BEING A MYSOGYNIST INELL WOMAN-ABUSER VIOLENT INKELL REEEEEEEEEE!!!
Soyintesnity2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Chadelite, Deleted member 3299 and 3 others
>when I get one
Looksmaxxing
no point, if a woman doesn’t listen to your words she doesn’t respect you. Just tell her no, women will make you think they want to hear “yes” but if she asks you to do something most of the time say no unless you benefit somehow.

plus you can get fucked on prison charges for hitting a woman, also it’s common to lie about rape
Fucking over. I can’t control myself 😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, fakemeta. and turkproducer
I Indeed have dreams about this.

imagine admitting to a crime before you have a chance to even commit it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, SixFootManlet, needsolution and 5 others
Over

Ever since you joined the tribe you’ve just been more hostile towards me. Wow
I don’t mean to be bro. You’re a good guy, but I can see how can come to that conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Nrrr15
just lol at this estrogenic emotional faggot.

bro, dead serious, you're more emotional than a girl during a heavy period.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 2846
So you wanna go to prison

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Im serious I don't know what it means
live action role play. basically means ur faking and taking on another identity

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Nrrr15
just lol at this estrogenic emotional faggot.

bro, dead serious, you're more emotional than a girl during a heavy period.
Rent free in your head. Keep commenting on my shit

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
Rent free in your head. Keep commenting on my shit
rent free?

bro, stop stealing birth control pills for your sister, you're honestly the most emotional male I've ever encountered online.

post after post of nobody liking you, muh "I'm leaving the site" muh "no body likes me" you're exactly like a female, attention-seeking, emotional and annoying.

stop with these queer threads cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Chad move. He does what he wants when he wants. Just look at Chris Brown, bitches love him.

rent free?

bro, stop stealing birth control pills for your sister, you're honestly the most emotional male I've ever encountered online.

post after post of nobody liking you, muh "I'm leaving the site" muh "no body likes me" you're exactly like a female, attention-seeking, emotional and annoying.

stop with these queer threads cunt.
> commented on my final threads
> commented on my profile when I was gone
> comments on my threads when I’m back

I’m rent free in your head, coping with bold font won’t get me out any quicker son.

U were one of my bro’s too, then u turned on me. Niggas have told me stories about u. You’re a snake 😖

U were one of my bro’s too, then u turned on me. Niggas have told me stories about u. You’re a snake
this is the reason why I cringe.

this is a looksmaxxing forum, shit's like a fucking school ground, don't take shit so seriously.

it isn't a role-playing game bro, there isn't a story line with brother-hoods and gangs, fucks sake.

this is the reason why I cringe.

this is a looksmaxxing forum, shit's like a fucking school ground, don't take shit so seriously.

it isn't a role-playing game bro, there isn't a story line with brother-hoods and gangs, fucks sake.
No this is a story and I’m the hero of it. Ur the villain

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Tbh I've always been quite emotionally abusive towards my past gfs. I might be caring, romantic and affectionate at the beginning but once the Coolidge effect came into play I simply got bored and started to neglect them more and more. If they wanted to fight I was always able to refute their arguments (they're low iq) and make them feel guilty instead. When we broke up I always used the phrase "you deserve no love" and I always ended up blocking them (except for my first one but we don't talk any more)

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, SixFootManlet and Ghostcel
Tbh I've always been quite emotionally abusive towards my past gfs. I might be caring, romantic and affectionate at the beginning but once the Coolidge effect came into play I simply got bored and started to neglect them more and more. If they wanted to fight I was always able to refute their arguments (they're low iq) and make them feel guilty instead. When we broke up I always used the phrase "you deserve no love" and I always ended up blocking them (except for my first one but we don't talk any more)
I look up to u

You're the funniest nigga here rn bro keep it up

• Love it
im the opposite

i guarantee i will be abused if i ever get into a relationship im so spineless

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
High T attitude to women tbh respect

• +1
After I looksmax and get a GF I might be an abusive asshole. If she talks up in public and pisses me off I’ll whisper in her ear for her to shut the fuck up and calm down if she doesn’t wanna get hit

I might beat her and slam her if I catch her talking to other niggas, even as friends

I’ll never consider her opinion or view. I’ll do what I want. We’ll eat what I wanna eat. We’ll watch what I wanna watch. We’ll sleep where I wanna sleep. We’ll have sex when I wanna have sex

I’ll just pull down her pants in the middle of her doing something and smash, I won’t care or have respect for boundaries. I’ll cut her off from her friends so that they don’t tell her to leave me and trade up

I’ll try to shower her in compliments but idk if I can stop myself from doing what I said above. Wtf is up with me 😞😞😞

@Petsmart
@LookistWorld
@Nrrr15
@Cardiologyscribe
And what if she dumps you and gets a restraining order ?

Welcome back my dude.

• Love it
My reaction after reading this post:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Blackout.xl