I might age like fine wine tbh

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- Masc people like me tend to age well.
- After 19 I’ve always looked better than the previous year.
- I have UEE but my dads eyes are hooded. I’ve also read that eyes can get hooded with age so hopefully this happens.
- I have good collagen and so do parents so it shouldn’t be much of an issue.
- I have NW-1 hairline so with age it should become more square and harmonise my face more.
- Buccal fat reduces with age so my wide face would look leaner easier and I’d have hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5393, Danish_Retard and 2 others
sure you will, boyo you sure will

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5393 and Danish_Retard
- I have UEE but my dads eyes are hooded. I’ve also read that eyes can get hooded with age so hopefully this happens.
- I have NW-1 hairline so with age it should become more square and harmonise my face more.
- Buccal fat reduces with age so my wide face would look leaner easier and I’d have hollow cheeks.
sounds like cope but it might happen.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread, Deleted member 7753 and Danish_Retard
You won't

Only if you young max like Benjamin Button

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5912, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Look at your parents. That's how you'll age.
You’d never guess my dad was 65, same as his brothers. All with NW1 and good skin.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
*three years later*
Japan oldest man1 rt ml 200212 hpEmbed 10x13 992

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Salludon, Pussyslayer and 8 others
You’d never guess my dad was 65, same as his brothers. All with NW1 and good skin.
Then you'll most likely age good tbh. If you don't norwood, roids must sound tempting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Hozay, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
Then you'll most likely age good tbh. If you don't norwood, roids must sound tempting.
Tempting yeah, but not a fan of the health repercussions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
indeed bolossus greycelisimo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4430
I look worse every year and require significantly more efforts to look decent.

But i wont lie my issue is losing hair thats it.

I look worse every year and require significantly more efforts to look decent.

But i wont lie my issue is losing hair thats it.
That’s understandable, hairline is the biggest culprit for bad ageing.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You are a bloated shitskin with buccal fat thicker than a bullet resistant glass and enough upper lid exposure to have a car parked on your upperlids. The only way you are aging is like a turd left out in the middle forest.
2sZQ.gif

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4430
You are a bloated shitskin with buccal fat thicker than a bullet resistant glass and enough upper lid exposure to have a car parked on your upperlids. The only way you are aging is like a turd left out in the middle forest.
2sZQ.gif
He mogs you hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Since you already have wide jaw you should neck max

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
2sZQ.gif
Ok unfixable subhuman

• +1
I fit perfectly into each item.

• +1
your dad has hooded eyes then do the hoodingmaxxing thread for goodness sake people have pmed me with big results

• +1
How old are you ? Aren’t you like 22 ? You look around 25-27 in pics I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Since you already have wide jaw you should neck max
I’d look intimidating as fuck if my neck is as wide as my jaw tbh

your dad has hooded eyes then do the hoodingmaxxing thread for goodness sake people have pmed me with big results
this

I've aged fairly well

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and TsarTsar444
no such thing as aging like fine wine, you will always look the best between 20-30, after 30 T drops, collagen drops and it's rope time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6310 and sytyl
I’ll take a look, others have been telling me to do this as well

• +1
no such thing as aging like fine wine, you will always look the best between 20-30, after 30 T drops, collagen drops and it's rope time
I’ll most likely peak in my 30’s

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and TsarTsar444
I’ll take a look, others have been telling me to do this as well
Yeah cause your supraorbitals are already more low set and better than most curries

• +1
I’ll most likely peak in my 30’s
that doesn't exist, your collagen, hgh and T start to drop at 32 jfl, everyone looks the best between 18-30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6310
Yeah cause your supraorbitals are already more low set and better than most curries
I don’t have a miligram of fat there jfl

• So Sad
I think you can age well if you look younger than your age. Hopefully that is !

that doesn't exist, your collagen, hgh and T start to drop at 32 jfl, everyone looks the best between 18-30
Hgh and T do jackshit for looks after puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
IMO, men look best in their 30s. In their 20s most still have that boyish teenager look. I know I did.

They can look good in their 40s too, but it's mostly individual style.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and JamesHowlett
T makes you seek out women, dominance, power. Hgh is important for collagen jfl
I’m talking looks only.

Masc men don’t need to rely on collagen and it’s not an issue for me currently anyways.

I’m talking looks only.

Masc men don’t need to rely on collagen and it’s not an issue for me currently anyways.
again not my point, you always look the best at your 20's, doesn't matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6310 and sytyl
  • JFL
Proof that every man does?
look at every celebrity. Either way why do you think it's not like that? Everything about looks peak in your 20's, even if you got good collagen in your 30's you will still have less then in 20's, by your logic it's like saying yeah i had 1000k but i will be richer when i have 850k lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
look at every celebrity. Either way why do you think it's not like that? Everything about looks peak in your 20's, even if you got good collagen in your 30's you will still have less then in 20's, by your logic it's like saying yeah i had 1000k but i will be richer when i have 850k lmao
I have things that will actually get better with age (UEE, buccal fat, hairline)

well, if the person did not take good care at 20, and then started to take care, it is possible that at 30+ he will have a better appearance. I got you

• +1