I might be developing a oneitis/crush, how do i stop it

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
I am realizing that I am crushing on this girl in my class.
Altho I personally and consciously do not want to have any feelings for her, my subconscious is raping me with dopamine and love thoughts.

She always talks to me and yesterday when we finished a test she waited outside the classroom until i finished to go with me to the train station and eat something (we are in college and she lives in a different city.) and we went on a kind of ¨date¨ thing.

The other day when i was sitting on the bus on my way to the train, some guy in my class was trying to talk to her but she responded very short-answered and went sitting next to me nervously. Pressing her leg against mine (this might all be in my head, she might have done this unintentionally and my mind is just fuckin with me)

I am always very cold towards her, give her short answers and act like i couldn't care less but in reality i have the biggest crush jfl.

From an outsiders perspective, I must have come over as arrogant, up-stuck and unfriendly when they see me talking to her lmao

I haven't had oneitis in years now, idk why this is happening to me. After my experiences and being black pilled i never expected to have this feeling anymore

The only nice thing i ever told her was ¨It was fun to talk one on one¨ . This was after we went on that ¨date¨ and she went to her train. When I told her this she got visibly nervous and stumbled over her words.

I then came home and was calling myself a dumbass for saying that cuck shit, huge regret (fml)

@LordNorwood @TsarTsar444 @BlackBoyo @Gudru @Gorilla @FatJattMofo help a brother out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 3299 and 3 others
Chad problems, like always. Just fuck her chad

I am always very cold towards her, give her short answers and act like i couldn't care less but in reality i have the biggest crush jfl.

@LordNorwood @TsarTsar444 @BlackBoyo @Gudru @Gorilla @FatJattMofo help a brother out
Probably why she is after you tbh, you are acting redpilled around her and its attractive and masculine.
My advice - it seems like she clearly likes you, go for it. Ask her on more dates and play it cool, what you're doing is working so just don't screw it up. Definitely don't start acting like a bluepilled simp. You got this.
If it goes poorly and you want to forget about her, the key is simply to think about her as little as possible. If you think about her, distract yourself. Think about something else. Talk to another girl.
Good luck bro. Rooting for you.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
thought you had a gf

redpilled around her and its attractive and masculine

giphy.gif

Its all abou face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Nosecel, Aesthetic and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Alexanderr, Justttt and 2 others
Jfl bro that was larping days , this is real shit. you getting the times mixed up
lol why would u larp about that lol

so that pic wasn’t u?

• JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat and LordNorwood
Probably why she is after you tbh, you are acting redpilled around her and its attractive and masculine.
My advice - it seems like she clearly likes you, go for it. Ask her on more dates and play it cool, what you're doing is working so just don't screw it up. Definitely don't start acting like a bluepilled simp. You got this.
If it goes poorly and you want to forget about her, the key is simply to think about her as little as possible. If you think about her, distract yourself. Think about something else. Talk to another girl.
Good luck bro. Rooting for you.
I dont necessarily want to go out with her. Conciously i wish didnt have a crush on her and dont want to indulge further in this feeling.

I might try this distracting thing and talking to other girls. Hope it works out

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and LordNorwood
You have a good chance to experience nice things. I don't see why u would want to lose your crush.

Not every story is like Short Ugly and Brown or mine tbh. Enjoy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem and Aesthetic
lol why would u larp about that lol

so that pic wasn’t u?
You missed alot of shit bruh, that pic wasnt me it was some nigga called niko pepaj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, LordNorwood and turkproducer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, RAITEIII, LordNorwood and 1 other person
I dont necessarily want to go out with her. Conciously i wish didnt have a crush on her and dont want to indulge further in this feeling.

I might try this distracting thing and talking to other girls. Hope it works out
In that case, disengage from her as much as possible both mentally and IRL.

• +1
WTF is wrong with you bro
You clearly in love with her and she clearly likes you
Why tf u acting like a PSL autist and don’t slay her

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and hebbewem
You’re reformed boyo?

Jfl laugh bro,try this experiment :
Avoid her for a little moment,like you do not speak to her...
If she continues to come to you and make effort then you won...else it's over dor you stop dreaming...

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Aesthetic
WTF is wrong with you bro
You clearly in love with her and she clearly likes you
Why tf u acting like a PSL autist and don’t slay her
She is not the type i would like to LTR, i am pretty sure that she and i aren't compatible for the long term

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
She is not the type i would like to LTR, i am pretty sure that she and i aren't compatible for the long term
Then at least clap her cheeks

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3902
I would love to clap them cheeks but only when i am not thinking about her romantically
Cope
Jfl at this not compatible shit
Just let it happen

• +1
by realising youre a loser who has to larp on an incel forum to try and feel less pathetic than you really are irl and that the chance of her liking you is 0

So autistic

Just invite her over and clap her cheeks ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and RAITEIII
So autistic

Just invite her over and clap her cheeks ffs
You must be autistic asf, no irl crushes work like that bruh. That shit builds up slowly

Jfl at thinking IRL you can just say ¨Yo lemme clap dem cheeks rn¨ like it is some tinder shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, LordNorwood and RAITEIII
Cope
Just let it happen
Everything was said and done
You must be autistic asf, no irl crushes work like that bruh. That shit builds up slowly

Jfl at thinking IRL you can just say ¨Yo lemme clap dem cheeks rn¨ like it is some tinder shit
It can be the way he says ded srs

Cope
Just let it happen
LMao bro and what about after i fuck her? My feelings for her will only get bigger then. Wtf am i supposed to do then?
I do not want to have this crush on her.

Stfu. Invite her for Netflix and then clap her cheeks.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
LMao bro and what about after i fuck her? My feelings for her will only get bigger then. Wtf am i supposed to do then?
I do not want to have this crush on her.
All you need is love bro ❤️

• JFL
All you need is love bro ❤
Thx for the advice bro i know exactly what to do now

Don't miss this chance out, it will be a good memory in the future, missing something like this will only lead to regret in the future. There was this girl that also had a crush on me in highschool and i had on her but i acted like there is time so i ignored her for too long and then it was too late when she losed her feels for me. Don't do this mistake, pay her attention but don't look needy, just don't come of as totally disinterested basically, you will regret it in few years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Aesthetic
Jfl laugh bro,try this experiment :
Avoid her for a little moment,like you do not speak to her...
If she continues to come to you and make effort then you won...else it's over dor you stop dreaming...
yep surefire 100% guaranteed way to know if someone is interested in u as well

all u gotta do is dont hit them up and see if they start to become the person initiating contact, if they do then you've already won, if not, then give up right then and there.

• +1
Look at her exes . So you will belive she is whore so you stop liking her