I might be going to the mental asylum

damn, so did u miss out on work, schooling, etc?

why did they keep u there for so long??
:ogre:they wanted to kick me out after 3 months but i advocated to stay because it took me a year to get in. As for life i pretty much got rekt by recession post college :ogre:

:ogre:they wanted to kick me out after 3 months but i advocated to stay because it took me a year to get in. As for life i pretty much got rekt by recession post college :ogre:
GFC u mean?

na around 2016
well bhai I went to the mental.asylum and.now they are letting me out.

was an experience.for sure, only pills I took were pills I've had in the past, but they did give me some.IV drips.

food was REALLY good, like it was JBW food but excellent quality.

wasnt allowed phone so wasnt posting.here at all

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Caging. People here casually talk about their mental asylum experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Solidcoin
well bhai I went to the mental.asylum and.now they are letting me out.

was an experience.for sure, only pills I took were pills I've had in the past, but they did give me some.IV drips.

food was REALLY good, like it was JBW food but excellent quality.

wasnt allowed phone so wasnt posting.here at all
Interesting just be careful the jew pills are used to give off the illusion your better but all they are is band aids. I hope it works out dude

Interesting just be careful the jew pills are used to give off the illusion your better but all they are is band aids. I hope it works out dude
thanks bhai, pill was for anxiety it seems (unless they put false labels on them?).

also gave me one to stop me getting animated or horny or jerking off, but I slept like a fucking baby man.

8/10 patients I saw were men jfl

thanks bhai, pill was for anxiety it seems (unless they put false labels on them?).

also gave me one to stop me getting animated or horny or jerking off, but I slept like a fucking baby man.

8/10 patients I saw were men jfl
Having a mixed ward is extremely rare due to rape. A guy i was in with came from one up north that was mixed

Having a mixed ward is extremely rare due to rape. A guy i was in with came from one up north that was mixed
this was in the countryside, like.40 miles out of Manchester man.

fucking expensive. everyone had their own room, and we wore our own clothes.

the staff all wore uniforms.

were u allowed to take anything with u?

list of top 10 things that never happened

Can you please report your female interactions there after? :Comfy:
Only 2 female patients

1) late 30s/ early 40s white woman, basically everyone called her Lizzie, she was divorced, alcoholic, and thought she was the queen. Didn't speak to her apart from on first day, she was cutting flowers, and she said 'my, you're a big one aren't you'

2) early 20s white doomer, looked like a homeless person, but her dad is Uber rich, old money from empire, and is on the board of a FTSE 100 company. She didn't talk much, hated everything, quite a boring person

Only 2 female patients

1) late 30s/ early 40s white woman, basically everyone called her Lizzie, she was divorced, alcoholic, and thought she was the queen. Didn't speak to her apart from on first day, she was cutting flowers, and she said 'my, you're a big one aren't you'

2) early 20s white doomer, looked like a homeless person, but her dad is Uber rich, old money from empire, and is on the board of a FTSE 100 company. She didn't talk much, hated everything, quite a boring person
I've been lied to, where are all the young, vulnreable girls I've been hearing about?!

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
I've been lied to, where are all the young, vulnreable girls I've been hearing about?!
idk man, this was a private place.
@RottenSperg has been to an NHS place, they might have had young foids.
none of the patients here were good looking either.

one guy was fucking 5'4".

this was in the countryside, like.40 miles out of Manchester man.

fucking expensive. everyone had their own room, and we wore our own clothes.

the staff all wore uniforms.

were u allowed to take anything with u?
Yes you can have electronics assuming you are not sectioned but it depends on if it's a private clinic or not.

You should have a advocate ask your nurse you want to see a advocate by law you are meant to have one if you wish https://www.gaddum.org.uk/advocacy/

Yes you can have electronics assuming you are not sectioned but it depends on if it's a private clinic or not.

You should have a advocate ask your nurse you want to see a advocate by law you are meant to have one if you wish https://www.gaddum.org.uk/advocacy/
was allowed 3 things but not electronics.

took a pic of oneitis, an action figure of Hemsworth, and a book.

they gave me pen and writing paper to draw shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Oh wow man. I missed the thread you made.
was allowed 3 things but not electronics.

took a pic of oneitis, an action figure of Hemsworth, and a book.

they gave me pen and writing paper to draw shit
Which pic of her you took?

• Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Just a pic in white bottoms and red top.

Therapist said I'm sure she's a very pretty young lady so it's a shame u can't see her face JFL.

Also one nigger with tourettes had a sperg moment when I showed him

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Chadethnic101
Bhai you are one steroid cycle away from abolishing the shit that happened to your ex and it's effecting you- the mental benefits will help you move on

And the aesthetic benefits will let you attract more women

I don't think you have much to lose
MPMD has amazing advice on beginner cycles, I know you said u were worried about infertility but there's stuff to help that, HCG for example

Hope this helps bhai

Bhai you are one steroid cycle away from abolishing the shit that happened to your ex and it's effecting you- the mental benefits will help you move on

MPMD has amazing advice on beginner cycles, I know you said u were worried about infertility but there's stuff to help that, HCG for example

Hope this helps bhai
let me look.into that bhai

• +1
China curry says you are a slayer, what psl are you bro?

Ael nin

China curry says you are a slayer, what psl are you bro?

Ael nin
I think he's a multiverse Henry Golding, but he has insane bodycount and global at that bhai

• +1
I am not a slayer lol
Not sure how would I rate myself but I think girls like me normally for my height and frame. I am 188 and well built. Ok face, 1/2 Norwegian, 1/4 Australian and 1/4 Chinese. But think the asian feature is really mild. So maybe I am just a jbw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Chinacurry
My family, a former hookup, 2 of my friends, one of their GF, and my bosses boss all want me to go here

They are saying just go for 3 days, and depending how it is, maybe stay for a week.

My mum found my book of drawings and started crying.

My former hookup said I'm unrecognisable and pathetic, how can I not even watch Gotham.

My friends GF (3/10 noodle) said 90% of what I imagined was either fake, or didn't apply to me.

My other friend said I was close to breaking the law (I asked Matt Stafford on Instagram if he fucked my gf in 2015 and the account isn't even his and they complained and I got a warning and soon I will get banned)

If I do go then I won't have my phone and won't be active here for a while
rebecca asylum GIF

I am not a slayer lol
Not sure how would I rate myself but I think girls like me normally for my height and frame. I am 188 and well built. Ok face, 1/2 Norwegian, 1/4 Australian and 1/4 Chinese. But think the asian feature is really mild. So maybe I am just a jbw
Wu can't be a slayer name

• Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser

Hope this helps bhai
Do you suggest any specific videos that explain the beginner cycles?

I think vigorousSteve's info is pretty dialled in, as in: first do text maxing natty protocol then do HCG protocol, then start at lowest test dose, then add other compounds. Etc.

@Chinacurry glad you got out better fam

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Chinacurry

I think vigorousSteve's info is pretty dialled in, as in: first do text maxing natty protocol then do HCG protocol, then start at lowest test dose, then add other compounds. Etc.

Literally what you said is probably the best way

I'll probably stay natty though tbh
Priorities my health at this age

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Literally what you said is probably the best way

I'll probably stay natty though tbh
Priorities my health at this age
Yes, thanks. You're already there. Im just trying to get there faster honestly

• +1
i was in a mental asylum 3 times

my mom always tries to get me assigned to a mental asylum if she catches me on drugs

polish mental asylums are crazy, i lost my virginity to a 25yo bitch in a mental asylum when i was 16

polish mental asylums are crazy, i lost my virginity to a 25yo bitch in a mental asylum when i was 16
That's crazy bhai, wish shit like that happened.

Mine was pretty nice, there was a foid who thought she was the queen of England, and a manlet who was a Virgin apart from hookers

• JFL
Reactions: weedcoper

thanks bhai, appreciated

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets