i might get into a fight at school what should i do

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
i recorded a fight of some manlet (hes like 5'1) or somn shit get pressed by a guy whos 5'7 now he's saying to delete the video which i have but he's probably gonna go after me wtf do i do

another guy who's like 5'9 and can fight recorded it too so i might just hide behind him jfl

yeah but he's popular at my school, being even more of a weirdo to his friend group would fuck me over

fight pussy, I loved doing it when I was younger like you. Got knocked out once though and now I need rhinoplasty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 31329 and 4 others
i recorded a fight of some manlet (hes like 5'1) or somn shit get pressed by a guy whos 5'7 now he's saying to delete the video which i have but he's probably gonna go after me wtf do i do
Fight him if you have to. Don't let him take the first swing. If you knock him down or land a good blow to his head/face don't stop. Keep hitting him three or four more times cause he's likely to come back at you if you don't. Don't stomp his head. And if you win don't gloat over it.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Esteban1997, Pikabro and 1 other person
tear his eyes out

Pick his ass up and throw him out the window gansta style ultra NT move

if he tried to fight you fight him and beat him wtf else is there to do if someone starts swinging at you

if he tried to fight you fight him and beat him wtf else is there to do if someone starts swinging at you
das true man id look like a bigger pussy than i already am

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
which country

Fight him don’t be a lil pussy boy. What’s he going to do just one or two taps lol

Hit his ballsack

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
fight pussy, I loved doing it when I was younger like you. Got knocked out once though and now I need rhinoplasty
my nose broke and now it has bump at middle. son of a bitch came at me out nowhere

remmeber whatever u do, no serious damage will be done and it will be healed in no time. so dont be pussy and hit hard. integrity and pride worth more

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
remmeber whatever u do, no serious damage will be done and it will be healed in no time. so dont be pussy and hit hard. integrity and pride worth more
100%. While getting bitched will last for life

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly