I might have gained some bodyfat and become a bit too confident after leaving years ago, so let's bring my ass back to reality for old times sake.

You look like a chad who got fat

You look like a chad who got fat
Lmao, yea, the first pic is when I was bit leaner, chad in that pic? I don't think I have ever been in a good bf percentage, but that was a time where I excercised more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Literally just take a shower (every day), lose weight, shave, groom your hair, get some sunbeams on your skin and lead a healthier lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, twilight and incel194012940
Literally just take a shower (every day), lose weight, shave, groom your hair, get some sunbeams on your skin and lead a healthier lifestyle
I started going to the gym again, but It's kinda hard to lose belly fat ngl. I don't dink enough water tho, so If I drank enough, would that actually drop my weight or is that just a myth? Also, god rid of sugar in a way that I only eat sweets in the weekends and in moderate amounts. Before I used to eat shit like that every day.

Mans really went from a solid htn back down to a ltn just cause he likes pizza and ice cream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 23564
lead a healthier lifestyle
says the multiple pack smoking alcoholic
you are in no position whatsoever to give people advice on living a healthy lifestyle, fix your own alcohol addiction and then talk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 23564
Leave while you still can brother
Don't worry bro, I can handle this. I was here years ago and felt kinda nostalgic so wanted to post again. I think my facial structure has actually improved with mewing and such tho cos I like my side profile much more than before. But anyway, what do those terms mean lmao?

I started going to the gym again, but It's kinda hard to lose belly fat ngl. I don't dink enough water tho, so If I drank enough, would that actually drop my weight or is that just a myth? Also, god rid of sugar in a way that I only eat sweets in the weekends and in moderate amounts. Before I used to eat shit like that every day.
mate he doesn't give actionable advice regarding fat loss and he is no position to talk about a healthy lifestyle when he like smokes and drinks on a daily basis

avoid highly processed foods stick to whole foods like grass fed grass finished muscle meats, organic veggies and fruits, and if you drink sugary drinks swap them out for nonnutritive sweeteners and water

mate he doesn't give actionable advice regarding fat loss and he is no position to talk about a healthy lifestyle when he like smokes and drinks on a daily basis

avoid highly processed foods stick to whole foods like grass fed grass finished muscle meats, organic veggies and fruits, and if you drink sugary drinks swap them out for nonnutritive sweeteners and water
Bro, sugar is so fing bad for health but tastes so good. Also, foods like that are expensice af right now and I'm kind of a brokie, so any tips to become wealthy would be appreciated 😂

Don't worry bro, I can handle this. I was here years ago and felt kinda nostalgic so wanted to post again. I think my facial structure has actually improved with mewing and such tho cos I like my side profile much more than before. But anyway, what do those terms mean lmao?
Htn is high tier normie. That means above average or within the top 20%. The step above that is chadlite which is top 5%. Ltn is low tier normie and that means conventionally unattractive. Below ltn is sub 5 which means repulsive/incel. Now since you are a greycel coming here is bad for your mental health, however you will learn harsh truths and if you apply some of the knowlege to your life it can help you achieve your goals. This site is a lot better than reddit where everyone lies and virtue signals telling 300+ pound people they are attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Bro, sugar is so fing bad for health but tastes so good.
thats why I said swap them out for nonnutritive sweeteners
so any tips to become wealthy would be appreciated 😂
not in a position to give advice on this because i don't consider myself wealthy
but at least im honest about it and know my place unlike @Bewusst who goes around giving other people advice on being healthy while he binges on alcohol and smokes multiple packs of cigs a day

Htn is high tier normie. That means above average or within the top 20%. The step above that is chadlite which is top 5%. Ltn is low tier normie and that means conventionally unattractive. Below ltn is sub 5 which means repulsive/incel. Now since you are a greycel coming here is bad for your mental health, however you will learn harsh truths and if you apply some of the knowlege to your life it can help you achieve your goals. This site is a lot better than reddit where everyone lies and virtue signals telling 300+ pound people they are attractive.
Yea I know, but I am mentally pretty stable so you can roast me all you want and I wont get butthurt. Trust me, years ago when I was at my low point posting here, every jab went right to my heart lmao. So anyways, do u think I can achieve "chadlite" and if so, how? I know bit about looks theory from scrolling here before so I know that my face ratios are pretty decent, but I have always wanted to have hollow cheecks, since I think those would ascend me to the next level!

thats why I said swap them out for nonnutritive sweeteners

not in a position to give advice on this because i don't consider myself wealthy
but at least im honest about it and know my place unlike @Bewusst who goes around giving other people advice on being healthy while he binges on alcohol and smokes multiple packs of cigs a day
How lean are you then yourself?

Aight bro, have u been in 10% or even 9% ever? And does drinking more water actually reduce weight btw?
yes and to get that lean water alone won't cut it I would combine two things to achieve this: time restricted feeding and being in a large enough energy deficit for long enough
coffee and alphaGPC can help you out when I was that lean I was on roids with over trt level doses fyi

yes and to get that lean water alone won't cut it I would combine two things to achieve this: time restricted feeding and being in a large enough energy deficit for long enough
coffee and alphaGPC can help you out when I was that lean I was on roids with over trt level doses fyi
Can you get in that level without roids brah

Yea I know, but I am mentally pretty stable so you can roast me all you want and I wont get butthurt. Trust me, years ago when I was at my low point posting here, every jab went right to my heart lmao. So anyways, do u think I can achieve "chadlite" and if so, how? I know bit about looks theory from scrolling here before so I know that my face ratios are pretty decent, but I have always wanted to have hollow cheecks, since I think those would ascend me to the next level!
The first pic is pretty good, but your eye area can't be seen that good from that angle based on the other pics you have decent eye area. You look like you have a chad jawline in the first pic, but in the other pics your fat is covering it up, so you need to leanmaxx asap. You can get hollow cheeks, but you need to be around 12-8% bodyfat. I am around 10% bf and I have hollow cheeks. You also need to get on a skincare routine for clearer skin based on the first pic. You got lucky cause you have the best phenotype.

If you get lean again, clear up your skin, and are 6ft+ tall, then you can easilly be a chadlite.

If you get lean again, clear up your skin, and are 6ft+ tall, then you can easilly be a chadlite.
Yes, I am maybe tiny bit over 6', so that's nice. What is my phenotype? And yes, I used to have very defined jawline before. You think I could even be chad if I do all those steps and get hollow cheeckbones?

Drinking more water won't make you lose weight. You need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight. Staying hydrated is still important tho

Your shoulders are as wide as your hips

• JFL
Reactions: Artturih
says the multiple pack smoking alcoholic
you are in no position whatsoever to give people advice on living a healthy lifestyle, fix your own alcohol addiction and then talk
I'm not addicted to anything but nicotine. You aren't growing tired of me, are you?

I've literally cut my body weight in half, despite drinking and smoking. Jesus Christ, go talk to a therapist. Your obsession with me is getting cringe

Your shoulders are as wide as your hips
Yea bro, people say I have big shoulders 😎 nah but frfr, my posture in that pic is terrible af so irl they actually look decent. Now I just need to train them more, because frankly, I don't think I have ever trained my shoulders in the gym 😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: tallnegga
Yes, I am maybe tiny bit over 6', so that's nice. What is my phenotype? And yes, I used to have very defined jawline before. You think I could even be chad if I do all those steps and get hollow cheeckbones?
You look like you have a nordic/northern european pheno. Nordic and north atlantid pheno are considered the best, while Indian and south east asian are considered the worst. Just with your pheno and height alone you can easily get an asian girl if you went to east, or south east asia. The only reason to ascend to chadlite is if you want a htb or staceylite western white girl. If you want to easily get a stacey lite white gf, then you can EEmaxx in Poland, Russia, or Belarus.

You look like you have a nordic/northern european pheno. Nordic and north atlantid pheno are considered the best, while Indian and south east asian are considered the worst. Just with your pheno and height alone you can easily get an asian girl if you went to east, or south east asia. The only reason to ascend to chadlite is if you want a htb or staceylite western white girl. If you want to easily get a stacey lite white gf, then you can EEmaxx in Poland, Russia, or Belarus.
Bro no need, I already have a pretty good looking gf 😄 like actually nice looking, since after being in this site I could not look at people the same anymore lmao.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma

Idk guys, is this skinny fatness or what? I wanna get rid of this tummy asap. How strict do I have to be to be able to consistently lose fat to get to low bf number?

Can you elaborate, cos I'm interested why u came into that conclusion mr. Bruh
You're fat with good base. Anyone fat cannot be above MTN as far i've seen. Get lean and you'll be HTN/chadlite. Fat is the biggest failo.

You're fat with good base. Anyone fat cannot be above MTN as far i've seen. Get lean and you'll be HTN/chadlite. Fat is the biggest failo.
Fuark, It's brutal that all of yall calling me fat, but I guess the truth must be heard. I don't like my body rn either, I used to play tennis 3 times a week but then all of the lessons stopped cos of covid. Now I that It's finally over I'll try to have the tennis classes back, since I love tennis and have been kinda down cos I haven't been able to play it for so long.

your side profile looks like simon nessman

• Love it
Reactions: Artturih
just run 2 week cycle of DNP