I MIGHT HAVE TO START STREAMING LIKE SMOOTH SANCHEZ I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO BUT NEET

plneet

plneet

Product of environment (5'10 166 lbs)
Literally hate 99% of people so it makes myself unlikable, how could you not have ADHD and not be a millionaire if you are just a little self aware. I basically entirely quit desktop games, watching youtube, and messaging boards. People send there time in such fucking retarded ways and I'm putting in so much effort legit doing all the meditating and exercising and clearing my mind. I can clear it but I need to be high status and I can't fucking learn like at all, it gets even better when I see non-ADHD people like my "friend" who just goes on his phone all day while I'm trying to learn how to code in all my school periods.

He knows he will be fine but I won't. Legit tried coding basic Javascipt for over a year and I can't do basic DOM manipulation. I hate wiggers, I hate non-adhd people who legit just have to stop going on social media and they will be successful. I hate people so much that I wouldn't mind streaming like Smooth Sanchez.

SMOOTH SANCHEZ DID NOTHING FUCKING WRONG, HE WAS BORN INTO THIS WORLD WITH ADHD BUT HE IS SMART UNLIKE ME SO HE DROPPED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL BEFORE FULLY BRAIN ROTTING AND THEN STARTED STREAMING. HE HAD ADHD AND COULDN'T GET A WAGIE JOB SO THEY ARRESTED HIM AND ARE NOW SISSIFYING HIM BECAUSE HE HAD ADHD AND NEEDS TO DOCILE AND COMPLICIT. WHY CAN'T YOU NON ADHD RETARDS JUST BE CONSUMERS FOR A COUPLE HOURS A DAY, LEARN A SKILL AND TRIPLE YOUR STATUS. WHY WOULDN'T I NEET IF ANY OTHER JOB IS GOING TO MAKE JACK SHIT EVEN THOUGH I'M LITTERARLY AN INTECELLECTUAL BUT WITH ADHD

I'm on dem NEETbux :feelsautistic:

From your parents? If I'm going to NEET I'd probably come up with a lie for my relatives in doing so
it means I'm on a benefit

How'd you apply
I signed up for the service that gives them out then my dad did the rest since i have no motivation, missed out on a year of free cash like an autist. I had to also go to a doctor and have them tell the service that I have a (mental) health condition that leaves me unable to work for the foreseeable future (2 years) which bumped it by around 65 usd from just a job seekers benefit

• +1
Reactions: plneet
You can’t be like sanchez

He’s a franchise player. You’re not.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You can’t be like sanchez

He’s a franchise player. You’re not.
I don't care about fame, I want donations, streaming gives quicks bursts of money